Ever think of Posting a Craigslist Ad?

Well take it from me- the response was great, i'll bet 40 responses. 40 responses with hot picures and links to some other site for quote "security reasons", I know I should have known better, just hate thinking with y johnson!

I made the mistake of following one response to a site "DATEAGIRL4FREE"
Well it was anything but free- It has taken me all week with numerous calls to California to get deleted and stop the bleeding to my c/c.

Apparently when I signed up I missed a little box letting other sites join in my login.

Moral of this story- forget it, Still not sure how I am going to explain all those $1.99 frees.

Is anything for real on Craigslist!!
Ouch, that really sucks. Good luck.

Is anything for real on Craigslist!! Originally Posted by Olesweetie
I really have a free tv..
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/zip/1640012044.html
explain to who? .. a woman? .. that's easy.

Woman: Honey, what's these $1.99 charges coming from on our card?

You: ... Oh it's nothing woman.

Woman: ..Nothing? .. When did we start giving $2.00 to nothing? What is this about?

You: .. Woman ok look, I went to craigslist to get US a internet skank to please me and got scammed. At least I'm thinking about our relationship; unlike you. I wish you'd think about my johnson instead of your tiny $2.00. .. and your apology is accepted!

.. and after that all will be well. You'll have no woman and all the free time to catch all the craigslist weirdoes you want. .. You're welcome.
Ouch, that really sucks. Good luck.

I really have a free tv..
http://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/zip/1640012044.html Originally Posted by Infamous BJ

Damn, BJ. Your tv sounds like me without prescription help. "You plug it in and it tries, but it just doesn't work".

I've bought & sold lots of stuff successfully on Craigslist. Just none of it has a pulse.
Moved from alerts.
No ladies took me up on my CL ad.