New Term "ECCIElonians" -- What do you think?

LOL, what if there were a barter (or so one would think, anyways), where there is a

beautiful lady near other peeps who hold up those signs near freeways and other places,

you know the ones, "Will work for food" and the like. LOL, welllllll - there was an

instance where the sign holding was done by this beautiful lady where it read, "Will work

for sex". You should have seen the reactions, fender benders - Oops, and how many

peeps stopped, 5-0 included...LMAO! But ummm, Mr 5-0, I am here for research, I

swearrrr" - Hahahaha! The instance wasn't really a barter for that, it really was done in

the conducting of research while in college. But Ohhhhhh-myyyyyy-bajeeeeezzzzz,

TOO FUNNY! Hmmm, maybe one should conduct another research project like that - haha!

This thread has been great. Thank you for making me laugh and I hope that I was able

to provide at least a bit of 0.1 of laughs in reciprocation.

Anyhooooo,

I feel that bartering for any type of goods/services is just splendid! In these economic

times, shoooot, cannot blame anyone for trying. I am most certainly open, hit me up

ECCIElonians -

Love & Light,

MaryMagdalene (EDS)
Originally Posted by ErectionDemolitionSpclst
I thought this was a great!! term.
Sounds very regal Charles LOL Eccielonians shall go down in history
Eccielonians is good but i will reserve my vote until i hear all possible eccie options

Eccielites
Eccieains
Eccie-beyotcthes

I'm just throwing stuff out there lol

That's all i got
Eccielonians is good but i will reserve my vote until i hear all possible eccie options

Eccielites
Eccieains
Eccie-beyotcthes

I'm just throwing stuff out there lol

That's all i got Originally Posted by SkylarCruzWantsYou
Eccielites sounds pretty good LOL
It would be Ickylites. Get the spelling right.
It would be Ickylites. Get the spelling right. Originally Posted by pyramider
Sorry Professor Pyramider, we will get right on that.
Good girl. Now about that grade . . .
Eccielites sounds pretty good LOL Originally Posted by alluringava
Sounds too much like Bud Lite. lol
Quit hijacking . . . I want to know more about Skylar's grade situation.
Quit hijacking . . . I want to know more about Skylar's grade situation. Originally Posted by pyramider
I am always the teacher's pet. Check my reviews, I get straight A's. I aim to please- plus honor roll wouldn't be that bad.
Ohhh Mr. Gentleman ECCIElonian, charlestudor2005 - Thank you for your kind words that this is a great term, I thought so, if I do say so myself - I thought it up, after all -

Ohhh my ECCCIElonians, how I love thee, let me count the ways -

Love & Light!!
I love that term EDS...muah
I'm only going to give the term a No because it reminds me of a homicide that took place not far from where I live, and the guy who killed this girls mom called himself a Bryonian I believe. The Tess Damm murder. Sorry that's just what it reminds me of!
Too long. How about eccies or ickies?