What makes you weak in the knees?

so this is for both ladies and guys...what area just makes you weak in the knees and makes your whole body tremble? for me it is the back of my neck and side of my neck....
Come On Irish, you are asking Guys this??

If they say ANYTHING except the dick hanging between their legs, they are lying out their teeth.
Light touch up and down my back makes me wet and weak every time
Actually I have had a purely chemical reaction to a girl maybe 4 times in my life where my knees actually got wobbly. Nearly everyone I have asked has denied this ever happening to them or the dismiss it with an off the cuff comment about feeling like that all the time. I have been around plenty of women, but that real chemical reaction is something to behold. I always figured I should have ended up with one of those girls.
Kissing my neck really turns me on. I also get really turned on having my hands and fingers rubbed. Guess that's why giving someone a massage really gets me going. lol
I like to be teased.
I know, corny, but her smile and the sound of her voice. And, yes, I am talking about one person, not all providers.
what area just makes you weak in the knees and makes your whole body tremble? Originally Posted by Irish Vixen
The spot on the nightstand where I place my donation!

Sympy.
Well this is fantasy so indulge me...v
Come On Irish, you are asking Guys this??

If they say ANYTHING except the dick hanging between their legs, they are lying out their teeth. Originally Posted by Jackie S
OK, I might lose my man card for this but I don't care. Trembling, weak knees, shortness of breathe has only happened to me twice in my life. It had nothing to do with a specific erotic move but it was a connection with a women that I still can't explain. Once the connection was made and I starred deep into her eyes, it only took a slight touch to cause me to melt. As I caressed her body I could hardly control my muscle functions. The first time this happened I didn't let go of her for 18 years. I guess I was just head over heels in LOVE!!! Both times I knew right away. It took her a while to come around but I am a very determined salesman!
OK Irish, just for you.

As you might know, I see just one Provider. Her handle is Seductive Sarah. She is one of those slim built, really hot MILF Types that has aged VERY well. We have been seeing each other for going on three years.

I am totally captivated by anything below her waist. But the most erotic thing she can do is put on a pair of simple bikini panties, lay stomach down on the bed, and slightly arch that beautiful rear end up as to say "this is all yours".

That makes my tongue hard.
A woman with pretty thighs in black stockings and a garter belt or a woman with a great shape in a corsette...you know who you are...can make me shake like I was a teenager.
For over 50 years now it has been the unexpected glance up a woman's dress, especially if she is wearing a pear of sheer panties. It has been the beginning of some great relationships both in and out of the hobby.
I haven't experienced this yet. Can't seem to get past the 5th date with any lady. Oh well, my quest continues!
Ms Athena with her magic wand on the little head does it every time.
Sunlight thru a sheer dress. I don't know why but it just gets me hard