Sucks being new/ME lmao:)

I am so confused with the review this, verify that,link this,post here,can't post there,.LMAO! This is harder than trigonometry.So at this point i let nature take its course.We will have a party once i get verified,and lots of sushi.I hope everyone had a great weekend.Xoxo muah!
Just read a lot Porshe, it will get easier..it took me awhile too,if you have a question just ask, everyone is really helpful here
I am in the same boat as you, want to take turns rowing? we are going in the wrong direction, turn left, get permission to enter, down there, left out schedule, spelled that wrong, not yet, what?
I am so confused with the review this, verify that,link this,post here,can't post there,.LMAO! This is harder than trigonometry.So at this point i let nature take its course.We will have a party once i get verified,and lots of sushi.I hope everyone had a great weekend.Xoxo muah! Originally Posted by porshe banks

Nothing like eating sushi off of a beautiful lady for the appetizer before the main course is served!