Hobby Book

Old friend just released her Hobby tell all.

https://www.createspace.com/3772882

The Digital copy.

http://digioh.com/b/valentinaxoxo/11186

If you have a problem with it, don't fucking click it.

Although I am sure some of yall will whine to a moderator and get it closed.
  • Old-T
  • 01-23-2012, 10:12 PM

If you have a problem with it, don't fucking click it.
Originally Posted by Artie Lange
So let me ask the obvious: how is someone supposed to decide they do or don't have a problem with it before they click it?
With you, I would say don't click it.

You wouldn't understand it.
  • Old-T
  • 01-24-2012, 07:00 AM
Ah, so kind of you to talk down politely to people.

Too late, I already followed the link and quite honestly it isn't that hard to understand. Even I with my sub-standard education and 3rd grade litteracy level had no real trouble comprehending it.

Too bad some folks like to be brusk and hostile but do not take well to even mild criticism.
Self published? Pay for digital copy? No preview available? Uh uh.
Self published? Pay for digital copy? No preview available? Uh uh. Originally Posted by SillyGirl
Exactly for No Preview Available! Whose going to buy a book without reading the preview.
Its good. Too bad there no pictures. I am really disappointed . . . I was hoping for a hobby pop up book.
  • Sami
  • 01-24-2012, 08:02 PM
I got your pop up

Its good. Too bad there no pictures. I am really disappointed . . . I was hoping for a hobby pop up book. Originally Posted by pyramider
Yeah, that's kinda strange. No preview before clicking to buy & can't even click to enlarge the picture or browse through (like Amazon). I don't see this sale going over too well. Lol.

Found this: http://thenotsosecretdiaryofacallgir...ital-download/
Was not talking down to you. Don't know you. But your reply to my I have a huge cock makes me think you take this shit to serious, and you would not enjoy the entertainment the book would hold. I might be wrong, if I am let me know and I can sent you the chapter about me.
Artie, you have ventured out of your local Austin forums here. Things are run a bit tighter to the board rules on the national scene.
No prob. I've been around long enough to realize that rules are rules are rules. Listen there is her book. Buy it if you want. Don't buy it if you don't want. I really don't care. I did a favor for a friend.
No prob. I've been around long enough to realize that rules are rules are rules. Listen there is her book. Buy it if you want. Don't buy it if you don't want. I really don't care. I did a favor for a friend. Originally Posted by Artie Lange
The thread topic is not an issue at all. Just some of the comments within.
Carry on, Sir there is no problem here currently.
Its a good read. Every page read results in another woody.
If anyone wants the chapter about me, I'll email it.

Big.Jake.Hobby@gmail.com