How much will Obamacare Cost?

A fair analysis of the cost of Obamacare which will vary by state.

http://wallstcheatsheet.com/stocks/i...e.html/?ref=YF
Well the good citizens of Kentucky just got their notice of insurance premium increases:
Humana actuary Nick Mueller today confirmed the Kentucky Department of Insurance has approved ObamaCare health premiums very close to the eighty percent increase he requested in June.
http://www.redstate.com/davidadamsin...eats-kentucky/
aren't you glad you're not in Kaintuckee?
That can't be true Obama said our insurance cost would go down. I don't know how W did it but it must be his fault.
Obrocare will cost a million people their houses. Uninsured just trying to hang on.

Wait till the Ozombies realize he got their tax refunds...LOL
aren't you glad you're not in Kaintuckee? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
aren't you glad you are irrelevant?
My folks, who are retired and in their mid-70's, just got word this week that their supplemental insurance costs with Blue Cross/Blue Shield will be going from appr. $100/mth to over $400/mth, effective 1/1/14. Of course, they can choose to join an ObamaCare exchange, which is still substantially more than they pay now. Plus, their ability to continue seeing their current doctors will be compromised and their prescription costs will skyrocket.

In other news, IBM announced they will be removing up to 110, 000 retirees from their health insurance coverage, basically forcing them to go to Medicare as their primary insurance. But, wait, didn't O'Blunder cut Medicare in a futile effort to make the numbers more attractive??

If this disastrous law stays in place, it will create immeasurable damage and devastation for years to come.

If this disastrous law stays in place, it will create immeasurable damage and devastation for years to come. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
You might want to give Jewish Lawyer a call and see if he will let you defect with him.
Simple Jack, you are as ignorant as you are stupid. You get as much of my wisdom as Im willing to share with you mouth breathers. And that ain't much.
2 of The Obamacare lies:

-If you like your health coverage you can keep it. Most people won’t be able to.

-Health insurance premiums for a family would be $2,500 lower by the end of his first term in office. They were actually about $3,000 higher.
"we have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it, away from the fog of the controversy." Nancy Pelosi

Well, there is a big surprise waiting for us at every turn.
2 of The Obamacare lies: Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Trendy, we can only hope that you are making plans to join Jewish Lawyer and EXTXOILMAN on the eastbound run of The Good Ship Lollipop. Destination Tel Aviv?

Trendy is "TRENDING" defection!
You might want to give Jewish Lawyer a call and see if he will let you defect with him. Originally Posted by bigtex
Thanks for your typical contribution to the dialogue, BigKotex, which is zero. Btw, you needn't be concerned, you'll still be able to get your Valtrex cheap from Mexico.
Thanks for your typical contribution to the dialogue, BigKotex, which is zero. Btw, you needn't be concerned, you'll still be able to get your Valtrex cheap from Mexico. Originally Posted by EXTXOILMAN
I have never used "Valtrex."

I hope you will be able to continue your regular usage, while in the Middle East.
Isnt it funny how all these fucking liberal asshats dont even dispute the fact that their fearless leader lied out of his ass now that the truth comes out how much of a clusterfuck the "Affordable Care Act" is.... they just call us teabaggers and such.... way to defend the Progressive way... attack the person, forget the fact your policies are shit.... but hey, once we legalize 11 million plus Mexicans I am sure it will all be better as well... because I am sure they wont add any more to the system.... you fucking cum dumpsters