Is there any doubt who has the least amount of integrity or credibility on this board?

I don't think there is.

It's got to be "he-be-a-douche-bag", hands down.

No one else ignores responses, mis-represents facts, changes his story, widens the scope of the topic until he's near correct, or just flat out lies like he does.

There is at least an order of magnitude difference between him and all other posters.
Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not that bad.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2013, 09:51 AM
Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not that bad. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Gee .............................. ............. that was .............................. ......

a real display....................... ............................. of wit ...... for an......................... old fart

like you.
  • WTF
  • 10-25-2013, 10:14 AM
Gee .............................. ............. that was .............................. ......

a real display....................... ............................. of wit ...... for an......................... old fart

like you. Originally Posted by CJ7
Be respectful of your elders, after all he has been eating a dives longer than any of us!

• CJ7
  • 10-25-2013, 10:35 AM
Be respectful of your elders, after all he has been eating a dives longer than any of us!

Originally Posted by WTF

wonder how many teams of horses he wore out pulling a wagon all over Travis County in the process ?

Look Earl, there's a hamburger joint on the right ... slow down.

Don't be so hard on yourself. You're not that bad. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Both of his screen names?
Be respectful of your elders, after all he has been eating a dives longer than any of us! Originally Posted by WTF
You all don't feel slighted, you both have me beat eating in trees .. may be one day they'll let you swing down for a ground meal.
I don't think there is.

No one else ignores responses, mis-represents facts, changes his story, widens the scope of the topic until he's near correct, or just flat out lies like he does.

There is at least an order of magnitude difference between him and all other posters. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman

IBHankering has OCD and must continue arguing no matter how wrong he is.

In any serious debate at college or elsewhere, he would be ejected.

Also, you forgot to mention he like to be fucked by trannies.

IBHankering has OCD and must continue arguing no matter how wrong he is.

In any serious debate at college or elsewhere, he would be ejected.

Also, you forgot to mention he like to be fucked by trannies. Originally Posted by ExNYer
MasterDickMuncher has started yet another flame thread which is the natural recourse for all the dumb-fuck lib-retards that have had their asses handed to them in a factual debate. MasterDickMuncher, CBJ7, and the stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass couldn't control their frustration born from being put down intellectually in other threads so, in deep frustration, they ignorantly start a flame thread.

BTW, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, keep yapping like an emotionally distraught, six-month-old Chihuahua.
  • CJ7
  • 10-25-2013, 03:07 PM
right on cue
Is this another assup threAD.
BTW, you stupid, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, keep yapping like an emotionally distraught, six-month-old Chihuahua. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Like I said, you have the emotional IQ of a 12 year old.

And I said that FIRST. And you are now copying that "emotional" meme. Or should I call it "subtext", tranny fucker?
MELTDOWN DAY ELEVEN. ECCIE HELD HOSTAGE!!!!
Looky here! Looky here! MasterDickMuncher, CBJ7, the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and the dumb-fuck golem jackass are engaged in a frenetic daisy-chain of mutual, lib-retard cock-sucking as they attempt to 'inflate' their pathetic and puny little 'egos'.

I don't think there is.

There is at least an order of magnitude difference between him and all other posters. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
right on cue Originally Posted by CJ7
Like I said, you have the emotional IQ of a 12 year old.

And I said that FIRST. And you are now copying that "emotional" meme. Or should I call it "subtext", tranny fucker? Originally Posted by ExNYer
MELTDOWN DAY ELEVEN. ECCIE HELD HOSTAGE!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Looky here! Looky here! MasterDickMuncher, CBJ7, the racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, and the dumb-fuck golem jackass are engaged in a frenetic daisy-chain of mutual, lib-retard cock-sucking as they attempt to 'inflate' their pathetic and puny little 'egos'. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There you go again with the OCD arguing, tranny fucker.

How is that dishonesty "subtext" of yours working out?