Has anyone seen Jen

I have not but I do remember there being a positive review on the old site.
she posts under therapeutic massage in BP so that makes me wonder what is offered. Been wanting to try but since I only come to Dallas every so often I would hate to waste my $
yeah, but i remember reading a recent bp ad of hers where she said "dont even ask for extras." or something to that effect.
She used to work in Houston by the Galleria. Someone here has her grill as their avatar. Not sure what is offered, but she is very pretty. She did run a foot fetish add while in Houson, so if that is you thing, I am sure you aan lick her feet.
The link at the top goes to the wrong girl. The www.jenchi.com link is correct, though. Use this backpage link.

http://dallas.backpage.com/Therapeut...Ad?oid=9486455

OK - I know this thread has been untouched for awhile, but just saw another ad for her.... does anyone have any updates on her during the last couple months? She is hot.
She is hot hot hot and a lot of fun too. YMWV.

EB
She used to work in Houston by the Galleria. Someone here has her grill as their avatar. Not sure what is offered, but she is very pretty. She did run a foot fetish add while in Houson, so if that is you thing, I am sure you aan lick her feet. Originally Posted by Nitwitboy
I belive his handle is bigdog something .