Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

FOOT FETISH ! I mean seriously Prince Charming kissed cindirellas foot .. so he must have a foot fetish ... SO if prince charming has a foot fetish .. whats not to love about a man with a foot fetish . I think its sweet ..
FOOT FETISH ! I mean seriously Prince Charming kissed cindirellas foot .. so he must have a foot fetish ... SO if prince charming has a foot fetish .. whats not to love about a man with a foot fetish . I think its sweet .. Originally Posted by HayleyTulsaFootFetish
DITTO to what she said! Hands down my favorite (and I refuse to get corny by saying Feet down.....)!
Solemate----you are definately a fun session!
Not crazy about feet but I do like to receive a good spanking and then made to please my mistress with daty and dato. I get really hot just thinking of it.
Not crazy about feet but I do like to receive a good spanking and then made to please my mistress with daty and dato. I get really hot just thinking of it. Originally Posted by JohnBQ
I love getting spanked and being "forced" to please a mistress. I don't really have a foot fetish, but I do like the idea of my mistress making me worship her shoes and feet in submission to her. Making me lick her shoes and suck on the heel, and then being ordered to kiss and lick her feet all over (preferably through stockings or pantyhose, another fetish of mine) and suck on her toes. Even better would be being ordered to then kiss and lick my way up her legs to her pussy and ass. Ok, who am I kidding, just being dominated period is easily my biggest fetish. I do really like when it is combined with other fetishes though, when my mistress wears stockings or pantyhose and/or orders me to wear them too, along with making me wear panties. As far as spanking goes, I love it best when I am lying across her lap and she uses her hand and/or a paddle. It just seems a little more personal, especially if she uses her hand and caresses my ass too, maybe fingering me after the spanking is over. I also like being made to bend over a bed or chair while she uses a riding crop of flogger on me.
Crush fetish anyone?

I find it super hot to see a sexy woman in sexy footwear destroy a toy or an object or small insects. Nothing crazy hardcore because I'm a pet lover. I do enjoy the sight of powerful heels showing its true power under some powerful sexy legs.

Speaking of which, I wonder if any providers would let me do a recording session of crushing, no sex involved.
I love sexy feet!! And I like to be choked during L1 or L2 or L3. Nothing demonstrates power more than woman's hand around my neck.
Solemate----you are definately a fun session! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Thanks, back to ya with the same!
Hot damn...I luv yall Lhornbk & John!

I have a new fetish.......I want to be kneeling before a guy worshipping his treasures while he is sitting in a leather chair smoking a big fat cigar!
I don't know if this counts as fetish but I really like throat fucking a provider and coming down her throat as she looks me in the eye and swallows every drop and then licks my cock and balls clean.
Cumplay.....I haven't seen this mentioned. Love it when she plays with my gift. Had both RL and P4P experiences with CIM finishes then she deposits its back on my cock and uses it for lube for a 2nd bell within a minute. With the right combo of eye contact, dirty talk and hand action, I can ring a 2nd bell 1-2 min after the first w/o losing wood.

CIM but instead of running to the sink or towel, dribbling it over my cock and balls playing with my cum.

Had another experience when I self serviced into her hand and she licked it up. Again with dirty talk, eye contact. I haven't seen this offered much. Anyone? (Ladies only, please!) Originally Posted by Bobster36
+1 million

You just described in detail (are we long lost brothers?) some of my future wife's super hero sex skills and 100% of what I'm diligently and patiently looking for until the day I meet her or a better phrase would be the day I experience her Jedi Knight cock worshipping skills.

This to me is what true cock worship is (not what most people say or think cock worship is) because it's has real intimacy built-in with the constant eye contact, hand massage, dirty talk, using your own cum as a natural lube and as a visual work of art she's placing your cum back on your balls and cock.

With what you described a woman is unabashingly loving the essence of that man in that moment and there is no doubt these rare ladies are like sexual unicorns among us in the world...or in Narnia!

Let's be honest girls and women mostly go head straight down (no or little eye contact and come up for air only with no talking) and just want to get the guy off as soon as possible or just do it until the guys wants to do something else.

I know all the guys reading this are shaking there heads up and down in agreement with this statement about most woman.

Studies show most women to some degree consciously or unconsciously either feel ashamed, self-conscious, feel uncomfortable or weird doing the acts Bobster detailed or they really don't like doing it (gag reflex, taste, religion, upbringing, societel taboos, bad past sexual experiences, etc.), or their just not very good at doing it and they probably know that.

Does anyone like to do something there not good if they can avoid it or not do it often or for very long?

I had a submissive that could cum hard with no touching of herself just by giving oral. She loved it more than any woman I have ever been with or talked with before. It was a cock addiction, screw hard drugs she was hooked on hard cock!

That in itself was a mind blowing turn on because you knew that fact about her and she could get herself off multiple times while getting you off once! All without touching herself!

She had internalized cock worshipping mentally, emotionally and sexually to such a degree she could literally mind cum herself from oral.

God bless RN's, they do know how to take care of a people.

BL
OK just gotta ask, wtf is Puppy & Pony Play? Originally Posted by FishGuy13
@Fishguy here ya go.

Pony-play is sometimes referred to as "The Aristotelian Perversion," in reference to an apocryphal story where the philosopher Aristotle was persuaded to let a woman named Phyllis ride him like a horse, in promised exchange for sexual favors: an episode depicted in various woodcuts and other works of art. (Aristole was a FREAK! )

Ponies (people involved in pony-play) generally divide themselves to three groups although some will participate in two or perhaps all three:

Cart ponies: ponies who pull a sulky with their owner.

Riding ponies: ponies who are ridden, either on all fours or on two legs, with the "rider" on the shoulders of the "pony" (also known as Shoulder riding). Note that a human back is generally not strong enough to take the weight of another adult without risk of injury, so four-legged "riding" is generally symbolic, with the "rider" taking most of their weight on their own legs.

Show ponies: ponies who show off their dressage skills and often wear elaborate harnessess, plumes and so on.

Puppy play

Puppy play, or dog play, is where at least one of the participants acts out canine mannerisms and behaviors, it is sometimes associated with leather culture.

The dominant role is taken by a "Handler", "Trainer", "Master", or in the case of someone who still identifies as canine, an "alpha". The submissive may be considered a "pup" or a "dog". Unlike other forms of animal roleplay, it is not uncommon for two or more pups to play together as equals, fight for dominance, or play where one is clearly the "alpha".

Puppy play is often about being playful, mischievous, and instinctive. Many human puppies like to simplify their desires and motivations as they embrace the side of themselves that acts solely on instinct.

In relation to other BDSM play, a "puppy" who is "unowned" or "uncollared" can be referred to as a "stray". Other elements rooted in BDSM play involve bondage and restriction with collars, leashes, cages, and hoods, the submissive's hands are often covered in mitts, both sexual and non-sexual services are requested, and "training" may take place in order to teach commands.

The submissive may be asked to bark, kiss/lick the dominant's foot/shoe, and eat like a dog.

Keep asking questions because not just Alice will keep falling down the rabbit hole...sexual rabbit hole that is!
Would love to watch a woman pee close up, not on me, just watch, open pussy lips & let it fly.. Originally Posted by Willy Host
Oh Willy
I LUV having my ass cheeks squeezed hard and real tight that drives me WILD!!!!
But i can't find anyone to do it hard or tight. They always touch it and rub it lightly
One of my favorite,things to do is squeeze lady's ass cheeks hard. I usually stare with the meaty part of cheek and move down to the area where ass meets leg and work that entire area, kneading it and pulling flesh back with my fingers, as it gently opens the pussy lips with each kneading. Teasingly, I move back to middle cheek massaging and squeezing the muscle, before returning to lower ass. This seems to work side by side and with woman laying on top.