Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

I luv sensory play--tease & denial,and then completion with a BIG bang!!!

{and I forgot to add...oily handjobs rock}
I luv sensory play--tease & denial,and then completion with a BIG bang!!!

{and I forgot to add...oily handjobs rock} Originally Posted by DallasRain
My life being me is tease and denial 24-7 ---365 --

To tell the truth i,am not bored with just plain old sucking and fucking so i have not really picked a fetish to latch on to yet.

Dallas i might need to be _-_-_-__ well you know?? Like James Marshal Hendrix said [Experienced] A little more so i can join the i have a favorite fetish club !

Will You Help Please ?? :twist ed:
My life being me is tease and denial 24-7 ---365 --

To tell the truth i,am not bored with just plain old sucking and fucking so i have not really picked a fetish to latch on to yet.

Dallas i might need to be _-_-_-__ well you know?? Like James Marshal Hendrix said [Experienced] A little more so i can join the i have a favorite fetish club !

Will You Help Please ?? :twist ed: Originally Posted by slickahhughs

I do luv me some fetish play...but I also like a good hard fucking in soft sheets like a wild rock star!!!!
  • Shaft
  • 12-27-2014, 08:34 AM
Is loving and enjoying a woman with large lips (labia), hood, and / or clit and genital jewelry considered a fetish? I've found I really enjoy women that have those attributes.
  • RoxyG
  • 12-27-2014, 09:40 AM
Is loving and enjoying a woman with large lips (labia), hood, and / or clit and genital jewelry considered a fetish? I've found I really enjoy women that have those attributes. Originally Posted by Shaft
I have both
Is loving and enjoying a woman with large lips (labia), hood, and / or clit and genital jewelry considered a fetish? I've found I really enjoy women that have those attributes. Originally Posted by Shaft
well I have some of the largest labia on this board....so maybe one day baby!
Beards, Old Men the older the better, Guys with dentures,
I like guys hands, I love balls, I love to be the center of attention
I like to have my toes sucked on,
MOCHA--heres your term for it...OFFF {Old fat fart friendly}..I like em too!!
teasing with prostate play!
I don't post on here much,but I'm n ass freak. I can't enough of Greek with hot beautiful ladies. Also, I love to be seduced by a sexy woman.

I do luv me some fetish play...but I also like a good hard fucking in soft sheets like a wild rock star!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
I like some to get lets just call it creative. I find it a challenge to engage in to you the realm of fetish in a two hour session. Over nights provide opertune time for meaningful debouchery
me forcing an O, ok more than one... multiples, by long slow teasing and stopping and re-starting with toy play while under mild restraint, with a week or so of sxtng for the build up, talking about expectations, wants and desires, what a grand finale!
i always had a fantasy to watch a woman taking a really big dick. I also have that same fantasy mixed in with some femdom and sissy training. I guess that makes it a cuckold/sissy training fantasy.

Another fantasy is a woman telling me descriptive stories of her sexual conquests while teasing me and performing femdom type activities with me.
My fetish is not that far out of the mainstream as it's in many movies and TV shows and there's tons of stuff available online, but it's difficult to translate to the hobby. My fantasy is watching women wrestle or catfight (no, I'm not interested in actual violence or seeing anyone get hurt. In fact, if 2 girls get into a fight in the real world, I'd be the first to break it up).

I've had some great catfight shows from LA to NYC, but they've usually been with trained, professional girls. Haven't had much luck with providers doing this, they tend to be more lovers than fighters ��. I just find the sight of two hot ladies struggling with their bodies intertwined and being in compromised positions to be very erotic. And like Seinfeld says, guys like catfights because you never know if they're going to kiss each other.
My fetish is not that far out of the mainstream as it's in many movies and TV shows and there's tons of stuff available online, but it's difficult to translate to the hobby. My fantasy is watching women wrestle or catfight (no, I'm not interested in actual violence or seeing anyone get hurt. In fact, if 2 girls get into a fight in the real world, I'd be the first to break it up).

I've had some great catfight shows from LA to NYC, but they've usually been with trained, professional girls. Haven't had much luck with providers doing this, they tend to be more lovers than fighters ��. I just find the sight of two hot ladies struggling with their bodies intertwined and being in compromised positions to be very erotic. And like Seinfeld says, guys like catfights because you never know if they're going to kiss each other. Originally Posted by lakecat
bring the oil and I'll have the lady & a plastic sheet ready baby!