Whats Your Favorite Fetish....and why???

Have two. Would love to watch a woman pee close up, not on me, just watch, open pussy lips & let it fly.. Second is fisting.. Would love to dyno play and fist a pussy…. How is that for kink???
Have two. Would love to watch a woman pee close up, not on me, just watch, open pussy lips & let it fly.. Second is fisting.. Would love to dyno play and fist a pussy…. How is that for kink??? Originally Posted by Willy Host

wow that is interesting!
I love to get nude with a woman to wrestle around with oil all over our bodies. More on the sensual, but playful side. Nothing rough.
Necks. There's just something about a womans neck that gets my candles lit. From kissing and sucking it to wrapping my fingers around her throat and taking a firm grip, just does it for me. I'm not talking about choking a gal out or asphixiation or anything that extreme and dangerous.

I'm talking about being with a submissive woman and just firmly grasping her around her throat while soundly laying the wood to her in Missionary position ...the look of her surrender and the true shift of control I find to be most erotic. Primal.

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun

This Makes Me Wet Just Reading It I Love When A Man Takes Control and I Love To Get Slapped Spanked Cum On My Face Hair Pulled Mmmm... I Also Like Foot Worship, Clit Worship, BBBJ I Could Do For Hours heh, & Greek .. I know this sounds nasty but I always wanted a man to pee on me while I was playing with my pussy lol but I have never been women enough to do it...
There are too many!!!!!
  • Gucci
  • 01-21-2012, 11:46 PM
This Makes Me Wet Just Reading It I Love When A Man Takes Control and I Love To Get Slapped Spanked Cum On My Face Hair Pulled Mmmm... I Also Like Foot Worship, Clit Worship, BBBJ I Could Do For Hours heh, & Greek .. I know this sounds nasty but I always wanted a man to pee on me while I was playing with my pussy lol but I have never been women enough to do it... Originally Posted by oLiViA88
OMG I need to be in Houston, and I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TALL WOMEN ! !
Favorite that I have tried? Being tied up and subjected to sensual "torture". Feeling her nails, tongue, and candle wax all over me....bringing me higher and higher, then slowing it down again to just a light touch. This went on for what seemed like hours before she climbed on. Since I was bound, my hands couldn't grasp her breasts and my head couldn't reach her, all I could do was thrust and let her ride. I remember shooting so hard I was afraid the condom might have ended up in her uterus.

Things I have yet to try?

-I want to experience a woman who squirts. (Being part of a squirt bukkake intrigues me.)
-Facesitting.
-Pee play (mostly her on me, not sure I could get soft enough to pee, I guess it would be a matter of timing.)
-Having a lady use me as a her personal sex toy; leaving me worn, spent, and feeling like my tongue, fingers, and cock were ground into dust.
Rubber and leather. Rubber: so shinny and feels incredible on and touching. Leather: the smell, the look, the feel, the dominance it exudes... Originally Posted by Midnightkat
Hi Kat!

Welcome to another realm!!! You are just gorgeous!!! So glad to see you here! Someday, I'd love to hear more about your likes, etc., in this sphere.

Sincerely,
Elisabeth
I have always had a fetish of kissing women wearing a bright color red or pink lipstick and they continually keep re applying it all during the session. Watching them apply a fresh coat while I am on top and inside of them is one hell of a turn on.
There are MANY men out here who share this fetish and there is a great website devoted to this--lipstick fetish.org Originally Posted by quail
I really didn't have an idea about this until I read your response a few weeks back. Incredible. Just really didn't know!

Now? I'm buying lipstick!!! And thanks for the link!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
Generally, my favorite activity is the basic things that happen between a man and a woman.

But what I've been REALLY enjoying lately is the teasing and building a man up to orgasm and then not allowing him to release. Then ... taking it a step beyond and just keep going.

I have done this up to three hours until a man is almost groveling.

For whatever reason, this appeals to me in some sort of very base level and I've learned to watch a man's eyes to see how he is feeling.

It gets very intense. And the final orgasm is VERY gratifying to him when it happens. And he is drained. And content.

Elisabeth
This could turn into a rather long post so I'll just get to the top of my long list ; )

CHASTITY is by far MY FAVORITE fetish!

"Ladies have always been told the way to a mans heart is through his stomach... BS LOCK HIS ASS UP AND WATCH HIM DO THE DISHES, TAKE OUT THE TRASH AND DO THE LAUNDRY WITHOUT BATTING AN EYEBROW"

If you are reading this and are curious about what chastity is check out an interview I did for keptchaste.com

http://www.keptchaste.com/content/interview-maitresse-renee

Cheers,
Maitresse Renee
In reguards to the electrical strap-on........

I am always up for suggestions and like to try some new things!! So its always good to send me an email or message about what you desire or like. I strive to be the best at everything i do! thank you so much for your input I will look into that!!

Leiya
Sounds amazing!! I could enjoy that!!
I love having my toes sucked. I know I'm a weirdo. It just feels good... Originally Posted by R.M.
Not wierd I suck the toes of every provider I've seen and it never fails to get the moans and groans.
Gotta say I have always been infatuated with a woman's rear. I've always wanted a girl to dominate me with it. Tie me down and smother me with her ass and force me to kiss and lick it. Which is ironic because I have NEVER been the submissive one. I guess instinct always turns me into the dominant one.