Late Night Providers

Ladies, and well gents too... who likes or doesn't mind late night fun? As in taking appointments.

-nerd
WB Nerd!

There have been several ISO's on this topic of late & even a suggestion for another forum for provider ads denoting those available after-hours. We have a lot of overnight shift-workers here in Austin w/ all the manufacturing facilities, etc... Makes sense that there's a niche for this timeslot. Perhaps an option will be considered to cater to it due to the regularity of the inquiries. *sounding nerdy myself here*

I'm available most nites up till 3-4a. Much more natural energy for me than during the morning & early afternoon hours. We're all night-owls in my family just about. LOL

Bon soir!
Kat
XOXOX
I am a night owl up till 2-3 am most nights ....I dont need much sleep
im up sometimes late at night... its easier to see me when sceening has been done ahead of time or if you have p411.
Nerd is alive!!! nice to see you buddy!!
Hello, my dear 'ol BFF! So nice to see you post!

I was up late last night. You just never know. That's why I love beeing able to get texts.
Thanks for the love. Now just time to get naked. :-D
  • Maya
  • 09-19-2010, 10:24 PM
I am also up late but it is so hard for me to sneak out late so I only work the day hours. I would love to work late but I just can't do it.
  • ezman
  • 09-20-2010, 06:48 AM
[quote=Maya;601842]... it is so hard for me to sneak out late ...quote]

TFF! Me, too!
I am also up late but it is so hard for me to sneak out late so I only work the day hours. I would love to work late but I just can't do it. Originally Posted by Maya
Sneak out? Who are you sneaking from?...
Sneak out? Who are you sneaking from?... Originally Posted by cockforhire
Do you really want to know? LOL
I stay up real late
I'm never up late lol. Usually last apt is at 7, maybe 8 these days. My hormones are raging during the day time!!
Normally if you see me on my yahoo IM, im up!
I posted a request to the mods to consider adding a Late Night section to the Austin board last week but no moderators ever responded... :-(