Eastern Europe

Thinking about taking a trip abroad and thought I would see if anyone has been to Eastern Europe lately. I browsed some of the national discussion forums and didn't find much, I was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience in Eastern Europe, or if there were any suggestions for where I could look for recent information. I realize this could go in the ISO section, but thought I would love a discussion on this topic.

Thanks
I have been to Czech Lands and Slovakia a number of times, though recent trips have not included mrdat or kunda!

HOWEVER, I can say that up until recently, the legal prostitution in Prague featured any and everything you could imagine. Bratislava, not quite as extensive, but the women in that part of the world can be gorgeous and skilled.

The value used to be outstanding... better than Boystown, NL. Don't how much that's changed in recent years but I suspect that, just like everything else over there, prices have moved toward the rest of the EU countries.

Still haven't found anything quite like the scene in Amsterdam, though that's supposedly changing too.

Remember, too, that Vienna is farther East than some of the countries you may be thinking about ... it's actually just a couple hours from Budapest! And I KNOW they've got great looking professional women over there, who'll blow you to "The Sound of Music!"
  • Booth
  • 04-14-2011, 11:02 PM
Here's where I go for information on Europe:

http://www.ignatzmice.com/forums/

Still haven't found anything quite like the scene in Amsterdam, though that's supposedly changing too.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Howdy, Folks!

Hmm...what's the word on Amsterdam? How's that supposedly changing?

[I have some vacation time coming up, my passport's in order - yer makin' me think I should "git" while the "gittin's" good...]

Do tell!
Read it and weep:

http://www.newsweek.com/2008/02/07/t...red-light.html

This nasty game's been afoot for sometime now.
  • Paven
  • 04-15-2011, 12:29 PM
Boo! Say it ain't so!
Philippine. If you're open to that in taste.
Another thing to consider is that in some of the former Eastern Bloc nations, Romania for example, there's still a huge white slavery trade that's very active. And even though they've been self-governing for about 20 years now, the health care systems (STDs) hasn't quite caught up with the economy.

So be careful where you hobby in Eastern Europe.

If it was me, I'd stick to the government-sponsored bordellos and licensed establishments / indies / even, SWs.
Been thinking about getting back over there again and found this on Wikipedia, Chuckie.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostitution_in_Europe

You should have no problem getting hooked up, so to speak. I was surprised there were as few countries where the sex trade was fully legal.
I went to sofia, Bulgaria in november. had a great time. As long as you don't get too drunk and piss off a mobster ( yes, the mob is everywhere) you can find just about any type of woman that's your preference, but mostly its b-c cup tall brunettes.
hobbying choices are endless, most clubs have semi-pros dancing and drinking...

I rented a 1 bedroom apt for a week in a nice area, new build. was 400 american for the week but it was posh.

Saving up to go back
Been over there several times -- first set of times right after the fall of the curtain (WILD WILD EAST!) and the other couple of times in recent years with the wife (OLD MAN RIVER). What a difference 20 years and an SO by your side make!

Haven't done Bulgaria, but I am thinking about the former Yugoslavia on the next trip as a stopover on the way "back into" Greece. Any intel?
I spent a month in Russia, in a town 1,400 miles east of Moscow, and had the time of my life! I rented a nice apartment for $400 American. My money went really far...I tried hard to spend as much as I could each night and they most I ever spent was $35 one night when I was out on the town with two beautiful women. I didn't even have to pay for sex the whole time I was there. I dated 15 different women while I was there. It was so easy..I only got turned down once. I was also the only American in the town of about 300k...if there was another one I never ran into them. I knew the trip was going to be special when on the train ride there, so young women who happened to be strippers were in my sleeping area. They gave me the best show I ever saw in my life...too bad just as it was getting good we came to their stop. If you go there with 10k, you can live like a king for a year! I went back in 2006...I was shocked how all the women looked like thin beautiful models! Best trip ever! They did have places to go if you wanted to pay, but I honestly never needed to go.
Read it and weep:

http://www.newsweek.com/2008/02/07/t...red-light.html

This nasty game's been afoot for sometime now. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is this still the current trend? I couldn't find anything recent other than a lot of trip reports and this article is from 2008.

Just wondering because if this were the United States, pretty sure Lodewijk Asscher would have been caught with an underage male "baggage lifter" or been photographed naked in an S&M orgy with a 90 year old nazi-lady and a shaved hog, or suspiciously disappeared his intern or something by now. These "clean crusaders" are always the freakiest.
I spent a month in Russia, in a town 1,400 miles east of Moscow, and had the time of my life! I rented a nice apartment for $400 American. My money went really far...I tried hard to spend as much as I could each night and they most I ever spent was $35 one night when I was out on the town with two beautiful women. I didn't even have to pay for sex the whole time I was there. I dated 15 different women while I was there. It was so easy..I only got turned down once. I was also the only American in the town of about 300k...if there was another one I never ran into them. I knew the trip was going to be special when on the train ride there, so young women who happened to be strippers were in my sleeping area. They gave me the best show I ever saw in my life...too bad just as it was getting good we came to their stop. If you go there with 10k, you can live like a king for a year! I went back in 2006...I was shocked how all the women looked like thin beautiful models! Best trip ever! They did have places to go if you wanted to pay, but I honestly never needed to go. Originally Posted by txphinfan

Howdy, Folks!

Sounds great, but - did anyone in this place besides you speak english? Any of the natives?
Most of them -- don't know about deepest darkest Russia -- speak passable English. When I was in Czech Republic in the early 90s I had to commmunicate in German or French.

When I was back there a couple years ago, even the streetcorner bums spoke English.

Maybe our schools ain't that fucking great, eh?

Wh