Dallas?

Everytime I open our wonderful site, , I see the "featured showcases" at the top. Why are there so many HOTTT babes in DALLAS? Is there a lot more money up there? More hobbyists? Bigger d****? lol

But really, sometimes 3 out of 4 of the showcases are of these young, hot, perfect bodies advertising low, low rates. Of course some of them have GPS, (Gold P***y Syndrome) but most live in the real world - rate wise. Do I just need to move to Dallas? Not! Love Austin, but sometimes the grass looks greener...
Maybe more money, though I don't think Austin is lacking money per capita. Dallas is just a bigger city. Possibly more providers means stiffer competition, and that may drive better bodies and looks along with lower rates.

Then travel to Dallas && have fun! I'm close with a lot of girls up there, as I just moved from there and I have to agree they sure are hotties! Dallas is a bigger city, a lot of business men travel there, so there is a lot of business for the girls.

On the other hand, I feel it's a little distasteful to post this in Austin Co-Ed. There are a lot of beautiful ladies here too...
There's something to be said about too much competition up in Dallas. Their prices are competitive up there due to competition. That's why we see so many Dallas girls traveling to Austin all the time.
So sorry, Jamie Young. I apologize for being insensitive. I see your point. I just want to see more our local Austin lovelies displayed up there in the featured ads. That said, I have to admit that I am having the time of my life, RIGHT HERE!
Like California, Dallas is a lot like LA and Austin is the SF. Big dreams in Dallas but Austin is the place to be. Most posers never figure that out.
So sorry, Jamie Young. I apologize for being insensitive. I see your point. I just want to see more our local Austin lovelies displayed up there in the featured ads. That said, I have to admit that I am having the time of my life, RIGHT HERE! Originally Posted by nutinmuch

No hard feelings babe! That's the beauty of this business (pun intended!)
There are SO many girls, so many shapes, sizes, hair colors, body types, and of course if you travel outside of Austin you will see fresh new faces, and slammin' bodies! We are all beautiful, no matter where we live