Taboo Or Not ?

I just saw this mother/daughter thread in Austin ISO, and it made me want to post this topic and solicit your input.

Years ago, I had a lovely provider lass who I'd see regularly and we got to be quite comfortable with each other. We'd often meet for lunch, and then head back to her place for some fun.

On one these lunches, she offered to introduce me to her sister, who was also a provider. I was quite shocked at the idea, and I declined.

Afterwards, I when I thought about it, I realized that if she offered to introduce a friend, I'd have had no issues with her introduction, and that I'd have jumped her friend's bones happily given the opportunity.

But the thought of a blood sister kinda freaked me out. Am I weird, is this the norm ?

I wonder if my response is socially learned, or if we are biologically programmed for it.

How many of you find the idea of sisters, mother/daughter appealing and how many of you find it disturbing ?

Ladies : please free to chime in. Would you see a client's brother if he suggested the intro. If you enjoy MMF 3-somes, would you get into one with two brothers and yourself ?
How many of you find the idea of sisters, mother/daughter appealing and how many of you find it disturbing ?

I find mother/daughter disturbing. That is just nasty. I am into kinky things, but I draw the line there.

Ladies : please free to chime in. Would you see a client's brother if he suggested the intro. If you enjoy MMF 3-somes, would you get into one with two brothers and yourself ?

I have too many control issues to do a mmf 3-some. But I can understand the appeal of brothers/ sisters as long as the didn't interact with each other. I think the appeal for the guys is taboo. You guys like novelty it seems.
I'm not into the intra-family thing. It's just wrong on too many levels.

**Brit** I see your nipples.
Uh no...just no. I feel no need to elaborate on what I really think for once.
what if you had done both providers without knowing they were sisters?

would ignorance have been bliss?

is everything we judge is based on on societal conditioning when young;
and then modified as we grow up creating a new or different value structure?

I see London's response at a very gut level. I wonder why we draw lines, where we draw lines
I'm not into the intra-family thing. It's just wrong on too many levels.

**Brit** I see your nipples. Originally Posted by Kit-4-Kat
Yea for nipples!

What I want to know is WHAT about Mom and Daughter is appealing? I just don't understand that at all. What about a dad and son? YUCK!! I think that calls for a trip straight to the shrink's office!
The Idea of a mother/daughter team is fucking gross. Isn't the whole point of being a hooker so that your daughter doesn't have to sleep with strange men for money? Even then, I don't see why anyone would ask their daughter to become a hooker/Be ok with their daughter hooking and I don't understand the men that patronize such partnership. I feel just the same way about a sister/sister team. BARF! Fucking unbelievable.

@ London, I think we're on the same page on this one sista . lol

OP asks....
a. No
b. "Hell no!"

I would send him to WickedMilf. I don't know if she's into the whole brother thing
but I know she enjoys a good MMF session.
How about a grandmother / mother / granddaughter

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=56038
Taboo ... of course, that's pretty much the definition.

For Fantasy play and not real deal? Sure anything can be fun to roleplay.

I don't think I could do a Mom/daughter but Twins are a whole 'nother story!
INCEST IS VILE AND DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!

I see London's response at a very gut level. I wonder why we draw lines, where we draw lines Originally Posted by shaft.drive
Where do I draw lines? Family, children, and animals.
The Idea of a mother/daughter team is fucking gross. Isn't the whole point of being a hooker so that your daughter doesn't have to sleep with strange men for money? Um No.. Why would you say that? maybe for you not for others Originally Posted by Naomi4u

I see London's response at a very gut level. I wonder why we draw lines, where we draw lines Originally Posted by shaft.drive
Well put. Personally Im not against it, its their business and I wouldn't knock them for it either. If a mother and daughter wanna tag team so be it.. Do I seek mother and daughters tag team, no, but if i run across a pair and the chemistry is all gravy I wouldn't hesitate at all and not saying the obvious that the daughter must be legal of age. For as animals im not in to it, but if another person is hey what float his/her boat go head im not going to knock it.. Im the type of person dont knock something I dont do or like. For as MMF if the lady is down then im down. and much more to this and thats just going with out saying if that make any sense..
I did a MMF once with a guy and HIS cousin but that's as close as I've ever come to what you're talking about. I don't think I would've done it with his brother and I doubt I'd even do it again with his cousin. Threesomes are really overrated...there's always one you have more chemistry with than the other and the odd one out becomes pretty obvious after a while.

My motto- "No kids, no animals, no shit or pee and no facials"...it honestly never occurred to me to add NO incest because I thought that was a given. Besides, no one in my family would be down for it so it's always been a moot point.

It grosses me out and saddens me to see generational prostitution but people that are about the same age(like two sisters within a few years of each other in age) wouldn't bother me that much I guess. They might even feel safer being together. On a gut level it does make me a tiny bit uncomfy though. I think incest is looked down on because of the issues that the children of incest often develop as far as DNA etc.
what if it wasn't a p4p situation, just a fun evening that turned out better than expected with an ex girlfriend and her daughter? ps. the daughter was the current girl friend and mom was HOT!! One more marriage followed.....
NNNNAASSSTTTYYYY !!