Providers, how do you handle a negative review

Okay, so some guy says "not only no, but hell no". Try to figure out what went wrong and fix it? Call him and see exactly why? Say (to yourself) "fuck you, I've got 30 positives"?

If I see a bunch of yeses and one no, I'll read the more recent yes reviews and the no. Usually he's wrong.
I certainly won't start a thread about what happened lol, but that's just me. If it's a totally fake review as in I never saw said gent, I will send a private message to Admin. and let them handle it. If it's a negative review from that guy's personal experience, I really can't say much if it's honest.

I am not naive or conceited enough to think that every guy I meet is going to love me...that's reality. As long as I delivered what was advertised for the amount agreed on, the rest is simply his opinion.
I certainly won't start a thread about what happened lol, but that's just me. If it's a totally fake review as in I never saw said gent, I will send a private message to Admin. and let them handle it. If it's a negative review from that guy's personal experience, I really can't say much if it's honest.

I am not naive or conceited enough to think that every guy I meet is going to love me...that's reality. As long as I delivered what was advertised for the amount agreed on, the rest is simply his opinion. Originally Posted by London Rayne
That's why I love you honey.
You're not one of these women with golden pussyitus that think
they can please everyone and everyone will like them.
I totally feel you on the review rebuttals. Most of the time when the
lady does this SHE looks bat shit crazy and most of all, guilty.

I say take a bad review as constructive critisism. Don't bitch about it. Think about how you can make the next session better.

I am not naive or conceited enough to think that every guy I meet is going to love me...that's reality. As long as I delivered what was advertised for the amount agreed on, the rest is simply his opinion. Originally Posted by London Rayne
Well said! We need to work on a review.... wink wink....

sixx

That's why I love you honey.
You're not one of these women with golden pussyitus that think
they can please everyone and everyone will like them.
I totally feel you on the review rebuttals. Most of the time when the
lady does this SHE looks bat shit crazy and most of all, guilty.

I say take a bad review as constructive critisism. Don't bitch about it. Think about how you can make the next session better. Originally Posted by Naomi4u
As always.. telling it like it is....

sixx
I've never had a negative review...with the exception of two guys who wrote up a review because I did not even see them.

~ One was not screened yet but felt the need to head to my incall vicinity anyway, then blasted me for not seeing him because I hadn't had enough time to screen him yet.

~ The other guy wrote me up because I cancelled our session an hour or two before, which I know totally sucks, but I had been moving all day and was exhausted and therefor I figured I wouldn't be able to put the energy into a GOOD session which would risk a bad review on my BCD.

When they first posted those reviews, I had to admit, I was PISSED. I even posted a rebuttal in coed Dallas. All provider reviews go on our "permanent record" since they are linked to us, there's no escaping a negative review, rightfully so.

To be in this business, you have to have thick skin, and realize not everyone is going to like you and maybe you'll have an "off" day...but sometimes reading negative things about yourself, and having others chime in about it, can be extremely difficult to read and swallow.

The best advice is to NOT address it publically. There is always "he said" she said" and no one will ever truly get to the bottom of it. You'd only be bringing more attention to your negative review. Since the girls can't read ROS, the provider could *maybe* pm the client she saw and ask what was wrong about the service and what she could do to improve -- CONSTRUCTIVE criticism.

Ladies, don't take appointments if you are too tired, on your period, or in a rush. You have to build your reputation which takes time and hard work! Realize that it is not a perfect world and you may come across a guy who just doesn't like you, or you just don't click. If he writes a negative review, hopefully he does it tactfully. A lot of hobbyists take into consideration 20+ great reviews and 1-2 negative ones. They do their research...or atleast they should!!

ok thats my ramble for today
xoxo