URL / Website: ?
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Highway 6 between Richmond and Westheimer
Activities: FBSM ++
Hair Length and Color: dark hair on the longer side
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Fairly slim body, not spinner type, but just right. Decent face, not a head turner but just pleasing to look at, B's up top.
Recommendation: Yes
Good review mmm
There is a lot of confusion about the ladies names at this place. So here is the breakdown:
Kim is the young hot one. Linda is older than her and she does the awesome bbbj. But the real Jenny is the mama San & really old. I hope this helps.
There is a lot of confusion about the ladies names at this place. So here is the breakdown:
Kim is the young hot one. Linda is older than her and she does the awesome bbbj. But the real Jenny is the mama San & really old. I hope this helps. Originally Posted by scarab22

This is why the board exists. Great info.
Kim is the young hot one. Linda is older than her and she does the awesome bbbj. But the real Jenny is the mama San & really old. I hope this helps. Originally Posted by scarab22
  • Corno
  • 09-02-2022, 09:54 AM
I have spoken to Kim about this because I wanted to see Linda for the swirly bbbj. Kim rold me the only real Jenny is mama San. Kim sometimes used Jenny name. But Linda is the bbbj queen over there, not Jenny. I never asked Kim if Linda used the name Jenny also. But with all the confusion anything is possible.
Which one does the best hair and nails?
All I know for certain is that the ancient one gives a mediocre haricut.

Here's what I know. The Mamasan name is Kim. The young hot ones name is Kim but goes by Linda if she is doesn't know you well and doesn't want you to know her name. The older one is Jenny. She is the one that does a perfect BBBJ and will lick your ass if you ask her nicely.
Get your program! Hard (or not) to tell the players without a program
This is why the board exists. Great info. Originally Posted by Paulie
Exactly

Here's what I know. The Mamasan name is Kim. The young hot ones name is Kim but goes by Linda if she is doesn't know you well and doesn't want you to know her name. The older one is Jenny. She is the one that does a perfect BBBJ and will lick your ass if you ask her nicely. Originally Posted by Blowbyblow
id rather Dato then have it done to me. some dont sit right with stuff trying to get up there.