URL / Website: Na
City: Katy
State: Texas
Address: 3719 N fry rd
Activities: Hot tea cbj, cfs, fbsm , DATY
Hair Length and Color: Black, Shoulder length in ponytail
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5’2” 125lbs, attractive and well built for an Asian. Eraser nips, very nice double handful of ass. Surprisingly
Recommendation: Yes
Dud wait till u try the fire and ice BBBJ.

This was popular in the far east. They will bring an ice cup and hot water in. They would put in some ice cubes in their mouth and give u a suckie suckie. They then do the same with hot water.

It is an amazing experience. I only experience it couple times in the states being 7 star lady did it to me.
  • bore
  • 08-23-2022, 02:08 PM
Dud wait till u try the fire and ice BBBJ.

This was popular in the far east. They will bring an ice cup and hot water in. They would put in some ice cubes in their mouth and give u a suckie suckie. They then do the same with hot water.

It is an amazing experience. I only experience it couple times in the states being 7 star lady did it to me. Originally Posted by Jackpuck
One of the cheap lady around Ranchester/Sunblossom has fire&ice and Geek as standard. I forgot her name (Sue?) She went back to China more than 10 years ago.
Sunni
Sunni?
Response to bore post. Sunni worked out of sunblossom cottages.
Response to bore post. Sunni worked out of sunblossom cottages. Originally Posted by Michael8219
Is this the Nina from Foogle Foot? Another monger told me she was here but when I went by she wasn’t there. The description of Fang Fang matches her.
Funniest shit I read, made my monday lol