URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P391621
City: Arlington
State: Texas
Address: Matlock and I-20
Activities: GFE, DFK, DATY, BBBJ, FF, MPCFS, COB
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder-length, dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She's the girl in her pictures. 28B-28-32. Cute face. A few tats. Nice butt. Very attractive package.
Recommendation: Yes
You put FF in the activities but didn't say anything else about it.
She had her hair pulled back in a pony-tail, and I grabbed it and pounded her mouth. She resisted a bit, like me taking her to the vanity mirror, but she gave in. She has a submissive vibe to her.
How would someone contact this girl without P411
I’m also wondering how to see some p411 providers or how to get verified on there without references.
I’m also wondering how to see some p411 providers or how to get verified on there without references. Originally Posted by Texboblin
They require some personal info ID, utility bill, etc. The process is simple and they provide step by step instruction. I just recently did it myself, because I don't hobby all that often. But would also like to expedite the screening process with quality ladies

Hope that helps
P411 is worth the money to me but some girls will still refuse some guys with P411 because the guy only has 1 or 2 OK's or his last OK was 6 months old or longer. When that happens you just have to move on to the next provider.