I Figured Out Something Today.

While reading about a post discussing covers ..........

There is a thread somewhere in this board... ( I cannot find it right now) where there is a link to "condomdepot.com" I never heard about that site before, but I looked, and read reviews of condoms.

When I started reading some of the reviews, a bell chimed in my pea sized brain, then there was a test to determine what worked the best for you.

The test was to sport some wood, go into the bathroom ( with no one watching) and use the cardboard toilet paper holder (what the toilet paper is wound upon) to determine your size for a condom. (the test was ,if you fit you are normal, if it does not you may need a larger condom)

The test is not about length, it is about what fits.

The test is correct.... After struggling with condoms for years, ( I look down and see a small Johnson) I step up to the other size.... gawd dawm.... it is super close to fuggin nakeked .

So.... you guys out there, that look at Jr. and have a problem with condoms... spend a few bucks and experiment.... I wish I would have several years ago.

If this helped... good.....

For all the fucktards, get over your little dick.
Leave my 1.3" of dangling death out of this discussion.

Now what does this have to do with my quest for taint?
Good to know. I know I'm not the only one who gets choked with the inexpensive condoms some providers use.
Always bring my own because of fit , but also switching brands and thicknesses also causes problems !
Good to know. I know I'm not the only one who gets choked with the inexpensive condoms some providers use. Originally Posted by Tall Bill
Free Durex from the clinic or Planned Parenthood are the worse. I like the mutual gratification condoms like Fire and Ice, the ribbed, His & Hers... You get the idea. Usually they're a better quality and have a little give so they can adjust for bigger mates, and won't slip off of smaller ones.
  • RoxyG
  • 12-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Thats why its always good to have an assortment.. sizes, textures, lubed, non lubed and so on.....
Having always used regular condoms, one night I had a provider grab a magnum and proceed to put it on me. I was going to object, but I just went with it to see what would happen. I always assumed u needed to be hung like a horse for those, so I never tried them with civies or providers. I really enjoyed the difference and after some research, you're right there is more to it than length. Some condoms are longer, some are wider. Magnums seem maybe a hair longer than normal, but wider.
Well I found out today who have big packages.
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Lol good one darlin...I order my covers from rip n roll and always get different sizes and textures...its funny though because when you order from them they send you 50 free ones..but its been my experience that the free ones never get used because they are really small..guess Ive just been a lucky girl...
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown

Not me, and please quit laughing.
This is where this thread goes south.....

I was not bragging, I was being Honest.

Me and condoms.... I fucking hate them, but now, I know, there is another way to go.

all 2.5 inches of my love can be covered, and I can enjoy myself.... ( sorry ladies)
I could have done this on another thread, I chose not too.....
Great! Now I've got Cap'n Midnight stuck in a fuckin' toilet paper tube.

Now what, Mr Helpful?

Thats why its always good to have an assortment.. sizes, textures, lubed, non lubed and so on..... Originally Posted by Roxy Malone
Yep. I have a cornucopia of condoms. I particularly like the Japanese ones, strong yet thin, better for that "coverless" feeling. Of course, I have to order the extra large for American men. (Ducks as the Asian members toss chopsticks at her.)