bbbj vs cbj

Hello eccie
have had a lot of fun since I have joined the site but I have come to a dilemma, lately I haven't been receiving as many messages from when I first joined. Im wondering if that has anything to do with me not offering bbbj I am very talented so I need your guys opinions would it help me succeed better in this business if I offered bbbj? Thanks in advance for any advice!
Yes
  • TStar
  • 04-22-2013, 02:21 PM
I agree with atxwrx.
Sorry, knee jerk response. To elaborate, even though it is more "safe" to do CBJ, 80% of sensation is gone with a CBJ vs BBBJ. Now if you are deathly afraid of getting something, then my advice would be to keep doing CBJ. The hobby is a calculated risk. There is nothing that is 100% safe when it comes to FS, kissing, DATY, BJ or whatever. I know there is a slight risk with a BBBJ but it is slight, and I get tested on a more than regular basis, so I partake, and I tend to spend my time and resources on girls who offer BBBJ as an option.
With or without cim?
If you go the bbbj route make sure you always do a proper inspection. You would be suprised at what some of these dudes expect you to put in your mouth. When in doubt, cbj them ( hey, youre not a dr.) if they bitch, fuck them. No literally, skip the bj all together and fuck.

I have a link to a site with what to look for on my home computer I can share later but I think I found it on the sway website. Or you can probably just google it.

Its not 100% and won't help if they are asymptomatic but it's better than nothing!

Watch what you eat! Lol
Tstar :you would love that wouldnt you
Atx: thank you so much for your advice defintly has me thinking of making this change
Kitty thanks babe your funny lol I like you!
There will always be more interest in new girls, so it's expected that you business will drop some after a while.

Many of us rarely go for CBJ so adding BBBJ should put you in the list of more guys. But as stated before, you have to be ok with it first.
Yes. CBJ will hurt your business.

If you stick with CBJ, you can do a few things to help. Have multiple covers available. Sometimes I want a break between activities and will need a new cover. You can also do some oral activity without putting the tip in, if that is acceptable to you.

You're still going to have less happy customers, though. At best, you'll be on the second choice list.

Is it the risk, the idea, or cleanliness that keeps you from doing it? Maybe you could clean him up up a bit first with some baby wipes or a CLEAN washcloth.
As one lady told me, "Its like trying to enjoy a lollypop with the wrapper still on"
Thank you everyone for your feedback! I'm ready to expand my menu & add bbbj ready to have my lolly pop without the wrapper lol Available this week during the day!
When i first started eccie i was doing cbj but when i got comfortable with it i surely did get more calls because of it!! good luck hun you will do great!!
Thanks babe!
Any other reformed CBJ ladies willing to confess here and renounce their bad CBJ habit?

Come on down ladies, and repent that nasty CBJ habit right here at the alter in front of the entire congregation! I promise you'll enjoy your penance.