NCNSX2 by Lying LolaBrea01 worth the trouble ??

Had an appointment with Lolabrea01 during SXSW weekend. She NCNS'd me claiming she lost her phone. I heard from her a few days later she offered me a discount on a future session. I declined as I know shit happens so no discount needed. She pmed me stating she would visit Austin end of April. I prebook a week out then she informs me she won't make it due to lack of interest. A couple days later she says she's coming anyway,so great we keep the appt. We confirmed the day of and I Informed her I would confirm again around 8pm for hotel details for 9pm session.Got my donations ready she was collecting for the victims in west and I confirm by text @ 759 pm,followed by another text@ 832 then phone-call 840 nada. After sending an email explaining her ncns has ruined my night. She informed me I was supposed to call or text by 7 and never did. WTF. 7pm never came up anywhere. Don't know why I would need hotel info 2 hrs early doesn't make sense. I have all the texts sent them too her. No 2nd apology or anything? Is there any way a provider can be reprimanded here or on p411 ?? I'm thinking she got a booked appt earlier and just canceled me with out informing me. This behavior is unacceptable all my time in the hobby I never ncns'd anyone. I'm not sure which is worse the ncns or lying on top of it ? Another thing she had text me in the past several times before she decided to come,so if she didn't hear from me by x time,why wouldn't she try and get a hold of me ?? Knowing I had wanted to see her previously and was quite possibly one of the main reasons for her making the trip. Your thoughts ?
You, sir, are a little too butt hurt for a missed appointment(s). What form of provider discipline for a NCNS would prove to be adequate? Hmmm ... Let's ponder that a moment ... I know, make the offender deal with my 1.3" of dangling death.

Post the NCNS, but leave the emotion out of the thread. The emotion tends to make the victim of the NCNS less credible. NCNS happen, learn to deal with it.
OP, you stated the facts (as you see them) and asking us what can be done about it is impossible to answer. SHIT HAPPENS here...this is not a place of perfect.

Expect a rebuttal from Lola here and I don't think she'll be gentle.
I'm sure she will have a good explanation - she is highly reliable.
Give me 30 minutes to run to 7Eleven to pickup some fresh batteries for my GPS DETECTOR and pickup my Spin Policeman's Uniform from the cleaners and I'll be right back...(Note: Get donuts, notepad & sharpen my pencils)
NCNS is like shrinkage in the retail business - an annoying but expected part of doing business. Just spend that money with someone who appreciates your patronage and let go of the negativity. Not worth fretting over.
I know how you feel. She is definitely one that guys would look forward to seeing; your disappointment shows. I think a good dick-slapping is in order.
Ncns, not cool!
sexytxhunga..Thank you.

There is no way I am going to waste half a day to go all the way to ft Worth to visit this girl if there is a risk of NCNS
My opinion...

Definitely worth the trouble. This one is a prize.
I WILL be gentle on this one.... You stated that I told you to please text me by 7pm which you did not..... therefore, the ball was in your court and you chose not to follow my directions which resulted in your missed appt.

Can you please stop calling texting emailing ect... I have explained to you many of times that I waited an hour to hear from you which I did not, then decided to move on with my night (maybe you should do the same)

At SXSW I DID lose my phone and that WAS MY FAULT, I did offer to make it up to you, as I have done in the past when I am in the wrong. But you know what.....Because I am a provider, and I LOVE to make people feel good, I will apologize for YOUR mishap for the 11th time, some through email, some through text, phone and now here. I AM SORRY there was a miscommunication on your part as you stated in your post....

One last thing.... How does this make me a LIAR? (No answer needed but ask yourself how a NCNS makes someone a LIAR? when in fact it was not a NCNS...... (misunderstanding on your behalf)
Ncns, not cool! Originally Posted by coolaid
...says the guy looking for girls off BP!
I understand the provider is based out of Dallas, but the whole incident took place in Austin. Moved from Dallas Coed to Austin Coed
Moved from Dallas Coed to Austin Coed Originally Posted by Matador
THAT explains it !!! Geez I saw all these names I don't know and saw I was in Austin CoEd and thought I was losing my damn mind !!
lol me to I was like who the hell lol no call no shows happen on both parts, owell if she decides to do that then call someone else what really sucks is when you hobbiet do it to us and we have told others you couldnt make that time and then you dont show up and were fucked out of our scratch, That sucks, but in the end theres nothing anyone can do things happen and people cant make it or what ever the issue is, not to big of a deal.
THAT explains it !!! Geez I saw all these names I don't know and saw I was in Austin CoEd and thought I was losing my damn mind !! Originally Posted by John_Dough