Maria has changed her number

512-4%^ 3*&3 and 512-*&8-#0&6 are the same Maria's.. Don't be fooled, she will stand you up and not blink an eye. She is not good looking.

Staff Edit......Complete numbers not allowed....Spacemtn
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2013, 11:04 AM
512-4^% 3*&3 and 512-*&8-#0&6 are the same Maria's.. Don't be fooled, she will stand you up and not blink an eye. She is not good looking. Originally Posted by buck14pt
Staff Edit......Complete numbers not allowed....Spacemtn

No middle ground with you is there?

Vendetta one: trash Maria at every opportunity
Vendetta two: promote, pimp & defend Britt

She changed her number for whatever reason. She has stood up others! Do you not care about your fellow hobby members. Again I have nothing to do with Brittany other than to promote her services without anything in return.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PimpA pimp is an agent (usually male) for prostitutes who collects part of their earnings.

Who are you anyway? The Judge and The Jury.

I will continue to let members know when a fraud exists.
A fraud??Just because of your bad experience you are going to trash this lady at every chance you get?? Get over it man and move on!!!

She changed her number for whatever reason. She has stood up others! Do you not care about your fellow hobby members. Again I have nothing to do with Brittany other than to promote her services without anything in return.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PimpA pimp is an agent (usually male) for prostitutes who collects part of their earnings.

Who are you anyway? The Judge and The Jury.

I will continue to let members know when a fraud exists. Originally Posted by buck14pt
You do realize that standing you up is not a danger to this community ?
And if we have alerts for ugly providers , should they not have alerts for ugly hobbyist ?
This is not even close to an Alert .
You do realize that standing you up is not a danger to this community ?
And if we have alerts for ugly providers , should they not have alerts for ugly hobbyist ?
This is not even close to an Alert . Originally Posted by rockerrick
But he has posted an alert. A self alert. A monger who holds a grudge like a dog with a bone. He's great unless you're a provider who gets on his bad side and then this borderline stalker behavior surfaces.

I can't imagine that fares well with most providers who read this.
It is there for you to evaluate and consider. I make no guarantee as to your potential experience. Obviously I am much more mature and wiser than you are as I would never make decisions based on my emotions and never degrade anyone trying to keep me advised of potential problems!
  • Toyz
  • 05-03-2013, 11:00 PM
It is there for you to evaluate and consider. I make no guarantee as to your potential experience. Obviously I am much more mature and wiser than you are as I would never make decisions based on my emotions and never degrade anyone trying to keep me advised of potential problems! Originally Posted by buck14pt
Caught my interest so I did a little digging...all I can say is I really wish the other side of the story would come out...then things would become very clear as to whats going on here.

This is not an alert...its a stalk.
Caught my interest so I did a little digging...all I can say is I really wish the other side of the story would come out...then things would become very clear as to whats going on here.

This is not an alert...its a stalk. Originally Posted by Toyz
I agree that is is not an Alert and obviously there is more here than a monger that got stood up. NCNS belongs in the Coed Forum, but I am going to leave this one open for a bit longer in hopes the lady will tell her side of this one.

If she doesn't post soon, however I will move this to Coed and let it run.

Spacemtn
AustinModStaff
As Toyz had alluded to....there is more to the story..and just cause she changes her number, maybe it is so guys like you would quit contacting her....just saying

This is not an alert...its a stalk. Originally Posted by Toyz
Buck I am truly sorry for your bad experience. Yes I did NCNS and contacted you after to do my best to reschedule. I work full time and do this for fun; however you managed to take the fun out of it. My number is a google voice number so I do not have it on unless I am potentially available. I am very new to this and did not know there was a way to screen those who contacted me for potential meetings. I used the only thing I knew which is my gut and my gut told me that you were way too eager to meet and quite pushy. After multiple texts and calls from you as the name and number you provided I felt a little unsafe so I politely told you I was sorry and did not think it was a good idea to meet you. I did not hear from you until you decided to change your number and claim you were someone else. I had to reschedule once due to work but we finally got a day and time that worked and you showed up at the wrong place so I had to leave to return to work. You then sent a text saying that you had found the location so I turned around and went back. When I got to the location I saw you waiting and stated that I needed a moment to put my dogs on the patio. It took about 2.5 seconds and when I returned you were gone. I thought you did not like what you saw so I did not take it personally because we all have different qualities that we prefer. However, a few hours later you sent me a text and I quote "You screwed me on my 409 number, I bought this phone to return the favor. You are a bitch." I replied with an "ok", and you responded with "not quite". This really scared me and showed me that my gut was right on when I decided it was not safe to meet you. I packed my bags and my dogs and left my location and have been staying with a friend ever since. So yes I changed my number just as you did; however I did it for safety reasons. I appreciate the support from those who know me and from those who have not judged me based on lies.
Buck I am truly sorry for your bad experience. Yes I did NCNS and contacted you after to do my best to reschedule. I work full time and do this for fun; however you managed to take the fun out of it. My number is a google voice number so I do not have it on unless I am potentially available. I am very new to this and did not know there was a way to screen those who contacted me for potential meetings. I used the only thing I knew which is my gut and my gut told me that you were way too eager to meet and quite pushy. After multiple texts and calls from you as the name and number you provided I felt a little unsafe so I politely told you I was sorry and did not think it was a good idea to meet you. I did not hear from you until you decided to change your number and claim you were someone else. I had to reschedule once due to work but we finally got a day and time that worked and you showed up at the wrong place so I had to leave to return to work. You then sent a text saying that you had found the location so I turned around and went back. When I got to the location I saw you waiting and stated that I needed a moment to put my dogs on the patio. It took about 2.5 seconds and when I returned you were gone. I thought you did not like what you saw so I did not take it personally because we all have different qualities that we prefer. However, a few hours later you sent me a text and I quote "You screwed me on my 409 number, I bought this phone to return the favor. You are a bitch." I replied with an "ok", and you responded with "not quite". This really scared me and showed me that my gut was right on when I decided it was not safe to meet you. I packed my bags and my dogs and left my location and have been staying with a friend ever since. So yes I changed my number just as you did; however I did it for safety reasons. I appreciate the support from those who know me and from those who have not judged me based on lies. Originally Posted by mcorazon01
Thanks for the input. I must admit that after receiving a few bizarre unsolicited PMs from this guy after my above post I find your explanation to be 100% credible.

As I stated earlier, once you get on his bad side he goes all "Fatal Attraction" on you.
  • Toyz
  • 05-05-2013, 10:04 AM
Buck I am truly sorry for your bad experience. Yes I did NCNS and contacted you after to do my best to reschedule. I work full time and do this for fun; however you managed to take the fun out of it. My number is a google voice number so I do not have it on unless I am potentially available. I am very new to this and did not know there was a way to screen those who contacted me for potential meetings. I used the only thing I knew which is my gut and my gut told me that you were way too eager to meet and quite pushy. After multiple texts and calls from you as the name and number you provided I felt a little unsafe so I politely told you I was sorry and did not think it was a good idea to meet you. I did not hear from you until you decided to change your number and claim you were someone else. I had to reschedule once due to work but we finally got a day and time that worked and you showed up at the wrong place so I had to leave to return to work. You then sent a text saying that you had found the location so I turned around and went back. When I got to the location I saw you waiting and stated that I needed a moment to put my dogs on the patio. It took about 2.5 seconds and when I returned you were gone. I thought you did not like what you saw so I did not take it personally because we all have different qualities that we prefer. However, a few hours later you sent me a text and I quote "You screwed me on my 409 number, I bought this phone to return the favor. You are a bitch." I replied with an "ok", and you responded with "not quite". This really scared me and showed me that my gut was right on when I decided it was not safe to meet you. I packed my bags and my dogs and left my location and have been staying with a friend ever since. So yes I changed my number just as you did; however I did it for safety reasons. I appreciate the support from those who know me and from those who have not judged me based on lies. Originally Posted by mcorazon01

Thanks for coming forward Maria. I know you didn't want to get caught up in all the "he said, she said" by going public, but hopefully now that its out in the open this will go away...

Hugs,

Toyz
You suckers. She is full of it. Go look at my initial review and you will see others have had problems with her. Make your appointment and find out. Come on Codybeast and Toyz, put your money where your mouth is. She does not have a worry in the world, I would not give her the time of day. Stalker, no I tried to warn you. You want to believe a BP girl over one of your fellow menbers, then go see her.
You suckers. She is full of it. Go look at my initial review and you will see others have had problems with her. Make your appointment and find out. Come on Codybeast and Toyz, put your money where your mouth is. She does not have a worry in the world, I would not give her the time of day. Stalker, no I tried to warn you. You want to believe a BP girl over one of your fellow menbers, then go see her. Originally Posted by buck14pt
No one is saying she is innocent of NSNC. She admits being guilty of it herself. Due to that fact alone I would never consider her even if I did hobby (Which I don't anymore) regardless of her excuses. However your behavior is a whole different issue which speaks for itself.

Your obsessiveness is extremely disproportionate to the nature of your complaint against her. In addition you have now sent me a 3rd PM which I won't read. Your behavior is unbalanced which indicates an unbalanced mind which makes her counter complaint against you as possibly being unsafe extremely credible.

She has poor TCB yes. You however appear to have an emotional personal problem which you can not control and lack the intellect to know when to let something go.

You are showing yourself to be alert worthy while she merely needs to get her TCB shit together.