Hobbyist Dress Code

Was wondering how the fellow hobbyist dress when they have a session with a provider? Do you try to schedule your session to where you can dress nicer for the provider or just wear what you would normally wear everyday? I know some hobbyist doesn't really have a choice in what they wear because of work or the SO.

Ladies. . . Do you prefer the hobbyist to wear casual clothes or dress more business like?
Nice casual is cool, as long as there easy to get off
I'm pretty sure SOME ladies are thinking "he can wear a rabbit suit, a paper bag ...even a bikini if he wants as long as his wallet is attached to it."
I'm pretty sure SOME ladies are thinking "he can wear a rabbit suit, a paper bag ...even a bikini if he wants as long as he brings his wallet is attached to it." Originally Posted by Naomi4u
Im still waiting on the bunny suit Naomi LOL !
Lol Naomi, you are as bad as London lol
I want them to wear what makes them comfortable... SEE SECOND ABOVE POST
Guess I could wear my birthday suit thru the hotel lobby to meet the lady in her room. I would be a gentleman and take my cowboy hat off inside an hang it on Junior, as I was walking thru the lobby.
Guess I could wear my birthday suit thru the hotel lobby to meet the lady in her room. I would be a gentleman and take my cowboy hat off inside an hang it on Junior, as I was walking thru the lobby. Originally Posted by shorty

hehehehe

Do whatever you want babes. I'm pretty sure if you showed up in Giorgio Armani without her "gift" she'd be more mad than if you showed up wearing your birthday suit with her "gift". Try it. You'll see!
As long as their comfortable its all good
As long as their comfortable its all good Originally Posted by Sweet N Little
Exactly right love. My point to shorty was it really doesn't matter. However, ANY man that can walk through a hotel lobby and face a beautiful woman wearing a bunny suit deserves extra time and an extra sloppy bbbj!
Exactly right love. My point to shorty was it really doesn't matter. However, ANY man that can walk through a hotel lobby and face a beautiful woman wearing a bunny suit deserves extra time and an extra sloppy bbbj! Originally Posted by Naomi4u
soooo true sexy lady!!!! Now who's got that damn bunny suit!!
Naomi. . . Your Funny!! I've found a place for that gift!!
  • Tetas
  • 05-09-2011, 05:53 PM
I've dressed up a time or two, which for me means my creased jeans and "dress" boots.
Most times it's a golf shirt, shorts and loafers, just because me "running to town to get something to eat" in anything different would start tongues to wagging.
It's not just married guys that have to be discreet!

I've never shown up in my "work dud's" though, I wouldn't want to mess up a perfectly good hotel room!
I like for them to be dressed smart, hair styled, and nice cologne....One of the reasons I love working in London so much...
HMMM. . . Sounds like ED got the bunny suit at Naomi's!!
What they wear? Who cares, it comes off anyway! I am; however, a sucker for a man in a suit. Not enough men in New Orleans dress up for work anymore! I guess it's too damn hot.