Female Masturbation Techniques

Some of us need A little more variety in your lives,here is a collection of female masturbation techniques. Remember that a technique is only good if it works for you. There's no right or wrong way to masturbate.
Try something new – you might like it.

Fingers
The most common female masturbation technique. Most women begin masturbating using their hands at an young age. Here are some technigues some friends have told me about.
Using your thumb and index finger, gently grasp your clitoris. Now, starting slowly, roll it back and forth between the tips of your fingers. Pick up the pace and pressure as you get more excited.

The tap
This female masturbation technique is not for everyone, but for some women it can provide excellent results. Use your left hand to pull your labia open and expose your clitoris. Now, using your right index finger, give you clitoris a light tap. Keep tapping, varying the speed and firmness as you get more turned on.
This pulse of pleasure can create an unbelievable orgasm.

The rub
Simply place the first two fingers of either hand over your clitoris and rub gently in a circular motion. This technique can bring you to orgasm in seconds. For variety, include some water-based lube.
Variations on these simple digital methods are the core of female masturbation techniques.

Female Sexual Enhancement Creams (which I havent tried) But I am going to...
They recommend the use of a female sexual enhancement cream containing L-arginine. These creams increase the sensitivity of the clitoris, for more sensitivity and better orgasms. There seems to be a cumulative effect -- that regular use of this type of cream boosts blood flow and clitoral sensitivity.They have recommend either Vcream or FemElle Intimacy Enhancement cream.

Water
In the shower, stand so that the spray of water strikes your vagina and clitoris directly. This sometimes isn't quite enough to bring you to orgasm alone, so throw in some rubbing as well.
A variation on this technique is laying in the bathtub with your legs in the air, and letting the gush of water from the faucet splash over your vagina and clitoris. Many, many women learned to masturbate this way.
If you're lucky enough to have a jacuzzi or pool, the jets on the side are another great watery method of bringing yourself to orgasm.

Vibrator
A vibrator is an excellent female masturbation technique. A vibrator never gets tired and can provide extremely intense orgasms. For more about this technique, read Ways to use a vibrator.
Need a vibrator?

Hands off
There are a few great female masturbation techniques that don't require the use of hands at all. The thigh squeeze can be done so discreetly that you could masturbate in a busy restaurant and no one would know.

Thigh squeeze
Simply squeeze your thighs together and relax. If you are alone, lay on your back and cross and uncross your legs. This provides an exquisitely teasing sensation that slowly brings you to orgasm.
Humping
This is the way most girls learn to masturbate. Humping is rubbing yourself against something else – a pillow or stuffed animal, the arm of the couch, even the seam of your jeans. Just rub back and forth against the object until you reach orgasm.
Washing machine
This time-honored trick consists of sitting on top of a washing machine in its spin cycle. Often, you don't have to do anything but sit there to have a mind-blowing orgasm. Sometimes, humping against the corner of the washing machine is even better but use a towel as padding if you're afraid of bruising yourself.
Try everything you can think of. Remember, the best masturbation techniques are the ones that work for you.
I want to know what works for Other girls,
I like fantasies and reading dirty stories...
or guys what masterbation techniques work best for you!!
Wow Princess! Gives not only a lady an idea, but the guys idea on how to please a woman like she wants to be pleased.
yep you betcha!!
Now if I only had a lady volunteer to practice the Art of Pleasing a Woman on I would be in heaven lol
Oh my gracious good morning! I was just checking up on my buddy Oenghus, and look what I find! Princess, I must come to Dallas!

Hope you can give me a personal lesson in how to perform some of those techniques, Princess.
I always wondered why that Maytag repairman had that lascivious, knowing look in his eye . . .
Hey Princess, you left out the butter. How can you have fun if you don't include butter???
  • st929
  • 08-06-2010, 10:58 AM
Riding on the back of a Harley with a Viberider seat installed should be on the list. Just dont wiggle "TO" much. http://www.viberider.com/ (OF course I don't have personal experience but the ladies seemed to enjoy it)
My favorite method is the removable shower head and my glass cock. Otherwise I rub with one hand and insert digits. Should I tell you how I do kegels? Nah, better not.
wow,im underneath analisa !!!i sometimes go to tugjobs.com and watch a hot jerk session and use my left hand upside down,feels kind of like a woman standing in front of me.i have learned i can hold out as long or longer than the guys in the vids.sometimes i watch two or three in a row before i blow.its all about control.
Thank you for the invaluable info. I'm going to try a couple this evening with any luck on my SO.
My absolute favorite is with my electric toothbrush...best vibrator EVER! although not very erotic when with a partner so hence I have a closet full of vibrators and massage wands from trying to find one that might would even compare and none even come close.

oh and btw--it has long been retired from its original purpose. It is strictly my sex toy now.

:r oll1:
LOL
Oral B?