Best Day for the upcoming party?

What works best for you? Please select from Poll choices and add whatever else you want to say as a comment. Please provide input on start times.
I kind of liked the Wednesday party with same time frames. Friday would be second choice.
Tuesdays or Wednesdays are much better for me....
  • ztonk
  • 11-13-2012, 07:10 PM
At the OP's request, I've edited the poll to add 3 Wednesday options.

ztonk
AustinModStaff
I'd like to change my vote. I picked friday 12-2 but would like to change it to wednesday same time.
  • ztonk
  • 11-13-2012, 07:18 PM
I'd like to change my vote. Originally Posted by homer13
Done.

z
There might be a conflict on 12/21 since it is the end of the world. But according to your sig line, you already knew that.
I picked Friday 12-14, but I could probably do either of the other days that week.
The following week I will be out of town so that doesn't work for me at all.
Please change my vote from 12-13 to 12-12.
Thanks
  • RSB
  • 11-14-2012, 07:26 AM
I picked the 12th. But any Wednesday works for me.
12-12
Please change my vote from 12-13 to 12-12.
Thanks Originally Posted by Gentleman

Done Sir!!

Spacemtn
AustinModstaff
I've been asked about the "after party". Last years was a lot of fun.

There will be a 2nd party for all the prize winners, the top donators, and the ladies that donate their time. Rather than being the same night as the Christmas Party, it will be the Saturday following the party itself. Food and drinks at that party will be catered and free to all that are invited. There will be a bartender again as well. One of the special ladies I know and someone new to all.
interesting results so far. I would not have considered Wednesdays after the turnout for the last Luncheon
and Thursdays are back to the top. But only 41 weighing in? We had twice that at the parties!