The Final Stretch

The final stretch is approaching , on the season to help the charities that Whispers has agreed to help . Enough is never too much , and coming up short should not happen . We should be able to help others . Time to think of those others now , there are still drop off points and times posted in Whispers sig line , try to get out and make it to one . Think about some forgotten children , who are happy to get just their basic needs met . I'm sure they will be most appreciative !
Enough is never too much , and coming up short should not happen . .
We should be able to help others . Time to think of those others now , .
Think about some forgotten children , who are happy to get just their basic needs met . I'm sure they will be most appreciative ! Originally Posted by rockerrick
X 2... TY Sir
X 3 RR. I am still out of the country for a few more days but made a commitment that I will meet or exceed when I return in a few days.
I think that at this time of year, for children, when is enough even adequate? Most if not all of us here should be able to spare a bit for some who have nothing for Christmas.

G

I think that at this time of year, for children, when is enough even adequate? Most if not all of us here should be able to spare a bit for some who have nothing for Christmas.
Originally Posted by Gentleman
How true G , have a safe trip , look forward to seeing you and MS again !
  • thegj
  • 12-05-2012, 09:15 AM
Yep