URL / Website: - https://preferred411.com/P261196
City: - Austin
State: - TX
Address: - N ATX
Activities: -lk bbbj bls cfs
Hair Length and Color: - long brown
Smoking Status: - Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: - White/Caucasian
Physical Description: - Pictures in p411 are real. About 5’4” tall, 105 lbs spinner. long brown hair (used to be blond), 32D perky breasts, flat stomach, small round bubble butt, smonumerious oth skin, bare below. No piercings except for the ears, some tattoos.
The Rest of the Story: T.C.B. I have seen her numerous times in the past and we have stayed in touch. She had taken a break and texed me when she came back. We proceeded to set up a meeting. She takes care of her own communication and at times it can be slow alhough she’s very good at responding and following up. After exchanging some texts and rescheduling we were . able to align our schedules and arrange a meeing.

B.C.D. On the day of the meeting she kept me informed and inquired about my preference regarding makeup and costume. She texted me when she was about to leave. I showered and got ready. As before she arrived on time and drove herself, a big plus!

She was dressed conservatively in a black skirt, white shirt and boots. She looked like a typical cute girl nest door. After greeting her at the door and letting her in we headed to the bedroom.

Once we were in the bedroom she got comfortable and we talked for a few moments to catch up. Pretty soon we shed our clothes and she dropped down and initiated a really good bbbj paying special attention to the boys at my request.

We then moved to the bed. I had her lie on her stomach, caressed her whole body and gave her a quick massage to relax her. Her shapely bubble bottom. looked very tempting. I planted some pecks on her bottom and then then mounted her jockey style for some dry humping.

By now junior was super anxious and could not wait any longer. I hopped off the bed and put the cover on and asked her to move close to the edge of the bed for standing mish. She’s pretty tight and it felt good. I stayed in that position for most of the time. She started to moan and groan. I caressed her smooth legs, played with her breasts and sucked her nipples.

Time was running out. When it was time for her to leave, I switched position and had her back on stomach for the jockey position. After some quick intense pumping and grinding I took the cover off and came on her back. She got off the bed and asked if she could take a quick shower. I handed e her a fresh towel. She took a quick shower and then got dressed. We talked a little more then I walked her her to the front door. After a goodbye hug and kiss she left.

Final thoughts.Because of her school and RW obligations she’s usually very busy and consequently her communication at times can be slow but she always responds. She’s polite, soft spoken with a friendly demeanor and is always eager to please.

Recommendation: -yes