URL / Website: http://www.blissofdfw.com
City: Bedford
State: Texas
Address: 183 and Bedford Rd.
Activities: convo, legit massage,LFK,DFK, DATY, BBBJCIM, MPCFS
Hair Length and Color: brown, below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: To summarize: classy, sweet and beautiful. Bliss is a hot looking, Hispanic MILF. She is about 5'2", full natural lips, C-cup natural and awesome breasts, and curvy in the right places. She does have some ink, although not distracting to me. Great body and smooth skin. The pictures on her website are accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
BEST there is!
There is no Too Good To Be True when it comes to Bliss. She really enjoys doing this, and if you do it well, she makes it so much fun.
That's why I go back every time I visit DFW.
I have always wanted to see her and Allegra together
I’ve been trying to see her, and filled out the screening form but never heard back. What’s the trick?
Have only seen her once when she came to El Paso. One of my best experiences ever. Just about perfect.
Can't be beat!
good review.I saw Bliss and Allegra for a double about three years ago.It was a passionate session.They ate each other's pussy and other girl play.I have not had a double since then to match that session.Those two girls can be so nasty in a good way
good review.I saw Bliss and Allegra for a double about three years ago.It was a passionate session.They ate each other's pussy and other girl play.I have not had a double since then to match that session.Those two girls can be so nasty in a good way Originally Posted by lupegarland
Now that is a session that can’t be beat.
That photo gallery is outstanding!
I’ve been trying to see her, and filled out the screening form but never heard back. What’s the trick? Originally Posted by Hectorsilverman
Even if you don't have 411, you can get email if you go to:
https://preferred411.com/P88641
Bliss and Allegra both super sexy and would be like fucking sisters lol. The first time I met Allegra I asked if she was Bliss lol. That doubles would probably kill me !