URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/viewprovider.php?id=59412
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Stemmons FreewAy
Activities: RCG, others in Ros
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length straight black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Thin, older but attractive woman. Bolt one. Body showing age
Recommendation: Yes
Excellent feedback. Her smokers breath and old face are kind of a turn off to me. But yes, overall great provider
Is she Japanese ?
  • JBDFW
  • 02-29-2020, 02:11 PM
I’m not sure what her origin country is.

She’s a nice girl. But my experience was not as remarkable as others have had.
Is she Japanese ? Originally Posted by Grassy Knoll
Half
Half Originally Posted by Ronin3
Thanks sir. I read she has large tits. I’m going to report back.
Very refreshing to see an unbias and informative review. Similar situation happened to me this weekend in San Antone. I was very excited to meet a legend according to board members. Lucky for me she was very late to our appointment and I made an excuse to bail but was scratching my head at the number of raving positive reviews as I was driving away. She has a nice flaky personality but nothing close to reviews..oh well, To each their own I guess. A few benji saved
  • JBDFW
  • 03-01-2020, 02:11 PM
Thanks sir. I read she has large tits. I’m going to report back. Originally Posted by Grassy Knoll
They’re about grapefruit sized. Large grapefruit if I remember correctly.
  • JBDFW
  • 03-01-2020, 02:18 PM
Very refreshing to see an unbias and informative review. Similar situation happened to me this weekend in San Antone. I was very excited to meet a legend according to board members. Lucky for me she was very late to our appointment and I made an excuse to bail but was scratching my head at the number of raving positive reviews as I was driving away. She has a nice flaky personality but nothing close to reviews..oh well, To each their own I guess. A few benji saved Originally Posted by Biggins
Thanks for the reassuring words. I think we all have our own tastes, so one man can enjoy something that makes another dude miserable. But some of these girls are dam charming, so that can influence our opinion of them. It’s important that we remember that other guys rely on us. I have gotten PM’s saying thanks, and I also have gotten PM’s from guys that we’re not very happy with a provider that I reported back positively on. So I have been on both sides of the bullet.

But I appreciate the kind words.
I concur. I never hate on any review or promoter and appreciate any hobby insights. Just wish my personal expectations for talent wasnt so high
  • JBDFW
  • 03-01-2020, 04:07 PM
I concur. I never hate on any review or promoter and appreciate any hobby insights. Just wish my personal expectations for talent wasnt so high Originally Posted by Biggins
No sir. Don’t wish that. There’s no such thing as too high. You work hard. This is your outlet. You deserve to get a little more than your wildest dreams. You earned it bro