Sex or blowjob

Which feels better, really good sex or really good blowjob blowjob? Which makes you cum faster?
Which feels better, really good sex or really good blowjob blowjob? Which makes you cum faster? Originally Posted by bustybabygirl

For me the best sex I have ever had was better than the best BJ, but that's in my personal life.
apples and oranges
Depends on my mood.Sometimes it's great to sit back and enjoy an incredible BJ. Sometimes I like the intensity of a great face fuck if a girl is good at it/can take it. Other times penetration is the thing I'm craving. So yeah....depends on my mood at the time.
  • GSW
  • 01-08-2017, 08:46 AM
Varies on mood, but in terms of providers, bj is better. Bare anything >>> covered fs
Varies w me also- but when I've got my stove fully stoked and with a hot lady, usu full service any position is what I go for. And of course we'd all prefer to lose the cover, but...
Neither
For me a really good BJ/DT feels better than really good intercourse but a BJ takes longer to get me to cum usually.
For me a really good BJ/DT feels better than really good intercourse but a BJ takes longer to get me to cum usually. Originally Posted by Heywood Jablowmenow
What he said!
I agree a really good bbbj is better than good cfs. I takes a while for me to get off from a bbbj though even if it is a really good.
Both, but sex 4 sure with the right chemistry
Bbbj is my favorite along with facials !!! I only last for about 10 minutes with a bbbj.
Intercourse a must. I love a BJ to get the motor going though. Really special when I know her well enough to not need a cover.
BJ to begin with but finish with FS
it be super sweeeeeeeeeeet ta put ...yer penis in ...a whores craw

...buts its be bestest ...ta lubes it up with juices from er shitter first