Absolute Dump!!!!

I hate being like this but what the fuck is wrong with this city of Rochester and geographical area called Upstate NY??? I have been wanting to spend money, aka get fucked, since Thursday and can't get these women to respond in a timely fashion or respond at all.

Before you all start telling me about how they have lives, work other jobs, blah blah blah. A bunch of them it was minutes within of them posting their ad. This place is an absolute train wreck. First of all there is only a handful even worth seeing.

If I was just about anywhere else I have phonebooks of 8's and 9's that would be at my door in less than an hour. Hotter than hell women, no drugs, no STD's, no drama. Who understand this business and who would rather spend many hours with one guy than have to hustle and fuck 4 or 5 for the same money.

Best of luck to all of you out there and hope you are all having a great 4th. The dump is yours!!!
yep
I just sent a PM to another rochester hobbier. It is awful here! Nobody! The last 2 regulars I had that had great tcb, both moved out of state. It sucks! No one responds, when they do, its because they're not busy since they want 300 for a qv. WTF, yea ok. Sorry not sorry.
I agree. I wish I had money a few years ago because there were some primo girls worth spending money on. Now it’s a fucking wasteland. Emphasis on waste
I hate being like this but what the fuck is wrong with this city of Rochester and geographical area called Upstate NY??? I have been wanting to spend money, aka get fucked, since Thursday and can't get these women to respond in a timely fashion or respond at all.

Before you all start telling me about how they have lives, work other jobs, blah blah blah. A bunch of them it was minutes within of them posting their ad. This place is an absolute train wreck. First of all there is only a handful even worth seeing.

If I was just about anywhere else I have phonebooks of 8's and 9's that would be at my door in less than an hour. Hotter than hell women, no drugs, no STD's, no drama. Who understand this business and who would rather spend many hours with one guy than have to hustle and fuck 4 or 5 for the same money.

Best of luck to all of you out there and hope you are all having a great 4th. The dump is yours!!! Originally Posted by tbear4u77
And that's why I've been waiting a year and a half for the border to open back up. The NF regulars, nah, but the tour operators stopping through, some of them are world class. Drive an hour more, and you can have your pick of any flavor.
Thankfully I have been getting across since day 1 of the pandemic and seeing a bunch of my mainstays.

I hear ya but even the NF regulars are paradise compared to here. As for the ladies that come in from Ottawa, Montreal, and elsewhere now they are like from another planet.

Believe it or not there was a time when Rochester was pretty good all things considered. There were a couple of agencies that had some nice girls. One would always call me when they had a new girl. They knew she would get treated properly and not get sour on the industry right away and I would report back and let them know if she was a keeper. That and a few independents that were fantastic was enough to keep me busy while I was in town.

It really is just a shame what is considered acceptable around here any more. Not just on the girls side but the hobbyist side as well. Good luck to you out there, stay safe, and hope the border opens back up soon for all of you guys.
If you're only willing to pay trash, you're going to get trash. That's on you lol
If you're only willing to pay trash, you're going to get trash. That's on you lol Originally Posted by valkyra
strangely trash taint cheap, as much or more than a few good at being bad girls
If you're only willing to pay trash, you're going to get trash. That's on you lol Originally Posted by valkyra
WOW another brain surgeon heard from. Curious as to where in anything I said did I say that money was the issue? You know the old saying when you assume things? There is a lot I can say here but I will just leave it at that.
Well, with that attitude don't let the door hit you on the way out. Yikes!
Well, with that attitude don't let the door hit you on the way out. Yikes! Originally Posted by valkyra
Slow day looking for some attention? Pretty typical. You make a post coming after me and I am the one with the attitude. Still didn't answer the question where I mentioned anything about money being the problem!

Pretty funny though. Providers like yourself benefit the most out of places like this. Little options and guys have to spend their money on second rate providers like yourself. I wouldn't have to worry about the door in your presence as I would be very careful I didn't mistake them for you!

You seem like the type that needs the last word so go ahead and make the most of what is left of your 2 mins in the spotlight honey.
Slow day looking for some attention? Pretty typical. You make a post coming after me and I am the one with the attitude. Still didn't answer the question where I mentioned anything about money being the problem!

Pretty funny though. Providers like yourself benefit the most out of places like this. Little options and guys have to spend their money on second rate providers like yourself. I wouldn't have to worry about the door in your presence as I would be very careful I didn't mistake them for you!

You seem like the type that needs the last word so go ahead and make the most of what is left of your 2 mins in the spotlight honey. Originally Posted by tbear4u77
Choc mama is fun but I d k if she around

PAris is fun

Mirage ask for Paige she will do out
But u gotta have big bottle
Tbear is right. Buffalo and Rochester used to be great for the hobby but now it sucks, and not in the good way we like. Back in the day there were decent whores to be found on backpage. After backpage was shut done it became harder to find a quality whore. Now SA and STG is a real struggle to find anyone worth the time. Seems like everything is a scam now with money upfront and then run, or else when you arrive and see the goods you realize the goods are no fucking good.
My last good whores in Buffalo were Gabriella and Caligirl from SA and in Rochester was Melissa from STG. Just a lot of garbage since. Been unable to replace the experience from those three no matter the price willing to pay.
I posted updated SA intel in Men's Lounge.
Tbear is right. Buffalo and Rochester used to be great for the hobby but now it sucks, and not in the good way we like. Back in the day there were decent whores to be found on backpage. After backpage was shut done it became harder to find a quality whore. Now SA and STG is a real struggle to find anyone worth the time. Seems like everything is a scam now with money upfront and then run, or else when you arrive and see the goods you realize the goods are no fucking good.
My last good whores in Buffalo were Gabriella and Caligirl from SA and in Rochester was Melissa from STG. Just a lot of garbage since. Been unable to replace the experience from those three no matter the price willing to pay. Originally Posted by Ranger Dog
Gotta go other routes to find I agree