Anyone Checked Her Out?

• Yosun
  • 07-26-2021, 01:05 PM
This girl looked interesting. Anyone take the plunge?

https://syracuse.skipthegames.com/fe...n/291655593027
There is no way that is all one chick
Tattoos

Very visible or many

....Yeah man, why don't you check her out and let us know how that works for you? Nothing lines up to the pictures and the pictures don't even look like the same chick. The girl in the second picture is not the girl in the third picture. There is no way the girl in the third picture could be the girl in the second picture because if she has that little BMI on the rest or her body, her face wouldn't be shaped like that.

Reverse images turns up absolutely nothing, which means this person who uses these images to advertise themselves online has NEVER posted them ANYWHERE on the internet before.

Red flag. Red flag. Red flag.

I recommend using Tryst.link to find local providers, the girls have to be verified in order to advertise and you can search for what you are looking for based on price, location, ethnicity, etc.
Tattoos

Very visible or many

....Yeah man, why don't you check her out and let us know how that works for you? Nothing lines up to the pictures and the pictures don't even look like the same chick. The girl in the second picture is not the girl in the third picture. There is no way the girl in the third picture could be the girl in the second picture because if she has that little BMI on the rest or her body, her face wouldn't be shaped like that.

Reverse images turns up absolutely nothing, which means this person who uses these images to advertise themselves online has NEVER posted them ANYWHERE on the internet before.

Red flag. Red flag. Red flag.

I recommend using Tryst.link to find local providers, the girls have to be verified in order to advertise and you can search for what you are looking for based on price, location, ethnicity, etc. Originally Posted by valkyra

But…..but……but……..stop ruining the fantasy of getting something for nothing!

elg…….
It's just clickbait. The price alone should be enough warning to run, not even taking
the non-matching photos into consideration, or a number with no previous ads at all.
Very my type of slut.
U haters are being overly suspicious. Theres been a slight increase in new sluts appearing in the past few weeks, so she obviously wont have any previous ad history. If the pics are fake, i recommended texting her and requesting a confirmation picture or pictures. New chicks are often cautious about putting theirselves in ads, but sometimes will comply via text. And those prices are normal for new young hookers. Especially inner city chicks. Trust me, i know this game all too well. I would fuck her to sleep if i were in Syracuse.
Very my type of slut.
U haters are being overly suspicious. Theres been a slight increase in new sluts appearing in the past few weeks, so she obviously wont have any previous ad history. If the pics are fake, i recommended texting her and requesting a confirmation picture or pictures. New chicks are often cautious about putting theirselves in ads, but sometimes will comply via text. And those prices are normal for new young hookers. Especially inner city chicks. Trust me, i know this game all too well. I would fuck her to sleep if i were in Syracuse. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
does she have to be breathing, ???? just askin
Very my type of slut.
U haters are being overly suspicious. Theres been a slight increase in new sluts appearing in the past few weeks, so she obviously wont have any previous ad history. If the pics are fake, i recommended texting her and requesting a confirmation picture or pictures. New chicks are often cautious about putting theirselves in ads, but sometimes will comply via text. And those prices are normal for new young hookers. Especially inner city chicks. Trust me, i know this game all too well. I would fuck her to sleep if i were in Syracuse. Originally Posted by 12InchClock
does she have to be breathing, ???? just askin Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

We all know you well, Burger……..you’d fuck a dead snake on a rock pile……

elg…..
We all know you well, Burger……..you’d fuck a dead snake on a rock pile……

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
but but but it has to be still warm mmmm or rewarmed if hot to his eyes Sir
but but but it has to be still warm mmmm or rewarmed if hot to his eyes Sir Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
A cold and stiff snake, for Burger, would be better…….at least one of the two snakes would be hard…..

elg……
A cold and stiff snake, for Burger, would be better…….at least one of the two snakes would be hard…..

elg…… Originally Posted by elghund
But but but Some of his handles taint as slimy as that one Sir

topic: RUN Op RUN its a shape shifter that can change its looks

12InchDreamer likes also Op so RUN RUN RUN
But but but Some of his handles taint as slimy as that one Sir

topic: RUN Op RUN its a shape shifter that can change its looks

12InchDreamer likes also Op so RUN RUN RUN Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Dont run away.... But run towards the light...Errr "skinny light skin" in this case...