Phone: 512-481-2330
Email Address: Sexyjessicabella@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=387554
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Central
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Hug,NURU Massage, Titty play, BBBJ X3, HJ-X1, lap Dance, mind blowing activities
Session Length: 60 minutes
F
Hair Length and Color: Brown with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Smoking Hot, tall with big tits, nice round ass and amazing eyes. A real Beautiful

The Rest of the Story: I was looking to have a good time on a random Monday and been wanting to see Pamela so i pulled the trigger for later that day. Walked in, hug and she was wearing a thong and nothing else---pretty much perfect with an instant hard on. I stripped down and hopped onto the massage table eagerly awaiting her to join. She oiled up real good and worked the legs, back and arms. Felt those titties on my back and was in heaven. Went to the chair where she did a strip club style dance on me and let me play with her tits and suck her nipples.

Pamela then proceeded to give me one of the best BBBJ's and i was in heaven, i almost popped but held out (somehow). Then we move to the bed and she took control which lead me to erupting all over her tits. Then Round two proceeded shortly after, i could've honestly waiting longer but she must have been super horny (im not complaining). I soon exploded again, she is so amazing. We hit the shower and we couldn't keep our hands off each other, I also could resist her lips on my member till completion.

It was one of the hotter sessions I have ever had, will definitely be seeing her soon and over again and again.

Such a hot time!

Recommendation: Yes