Threats of violence hits close to home.

My family has belonged to this Parrish and school since the mid sixties. And we rarely missed the carnival. I was planning to bring my grandchildren there this week. It’s a damn shame. It’s better to be safe than sorry these days.

https://triblive.com/local/pittsburg...urbing-letter/

Damn shame the moral and societle decay going on in this country.
My family has belonged to this Parrish and school since the mid sixties. And we rarely missed the carnival. I was planning to bring my grandchildren there this week. It’s a damn shame. It’s better to be safe than sorry these days.

Damn shame the moral and societle decay going on in this country. Originally Posted by bambino
Pittsburgh's a shithole anyway. You're better off moving.
Pittsburgh's a shithole anyway. You're better off moving. Originally Posted by Lapdog
A typical response from a person that represents moral decay. Thank you vapid poster.

Damn shame the moral and societle decay going on in this country. Originally Posted by bambino

That really is a shame... just saw that 6 police officers were shot in Philly. This Summer has sucked. Getting tired of all this winning.
A typical response from a person that represents moral decay. Thank you vapid poster. Originally Posted by bambino
FART

Thank you vapid poser.
^^ typical^^
A typical response from a person that represents moral decay. Thank you vapid poster. Originally Posted by bambino
Lapdog's response was unacceptable. Sorry for what happened.
That really is a shame... just saw that 6 police officers were shot in Philly. This Summer has sucked. Getting tired of all this winning. Originally Posted by matchingmole
You were doing so good until you made light of 6 LE officers getting shot to make a stupid point. You and Lapper are two peas in a pod. I wouldn’t be suprised if you two weren’t Antifa cowards.
That really is a shame... just saw that 6 police officers were shot in Philly. This Summer has sucked. Getting tired of all this winning. Originally Posted by matchingmole
Yeah, the Philly incident is a weird one. Apparently a whole building/family of (forbidden subject) criminals go full on shooting at police coming to either arrest or server a warrant.

They still are holed up according to latest news.
Lapdog's response was unacceptable. Sorry for what happened. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I agree Speedy. But let him and Mole expose themselves who they truly are. A JCC is across the street from that church. I’m a member there. It’s where I work out. It’s not very secure either. Who knows what nut is lurking around.
Pittsburgh's a shithole anyway. You're better off moving. Originally Posted by Lapdog

so Space Dog, ever been to Pittsburgh? i haven't and i bet you haven't either. i have been to PA, had an opportunity to visit a buddy and experience the glory that is college football! State College, PA.

WE ARE PENN STATE!

WIN ONE FOR JOEPA!
Ya'll may not like, or even agree with what I said, but it's still correct. The city is a shithole, and you are better of moving. I stand by my words.
so Space Dog, ever been to Pittsburgh? i haven't and i bet you haven't either. i have been to PA, had an opportunity to visit a buddy and experience the glory that is college football! State College, PA.

WE ARE PENN STATE!

WIN ONE FOR JOEPA! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Yeah. Been there too many times. I stand by what I said. PA isn't bad at all. Pittsburgh is.
There you have it. A Freudian slip. Mass shootings and wounded policemen is what the left calls winning. Pieces of shit...
There you have it. A Freudian slip. Mass shootings and wounded policemen is what the left calls winning. Pieces of shit... Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Trump promised winning...I guess he was referring to the Funeral Industry lobby.