Scam Alert

I'm really almost ashamed the state that I fell for something that I knew better. But checked out one of the hot ads. And found one that was entertaining to look at. Went to the website and this phone number 206-228-5187.

My first big red flag should been the fact that they didn't accept cash but wanted a gift card instead. So I thought what the heck certainly I can't get taken with that. Well it's been wildly out of control.

Not only did I lose my $100, I lost my dignity. Never did get to see the girl of course. Had to call another number to get a booking code. And by that time my gift card that I purchased was drained.

Stupid me. Just an FYI don't ever do gift cards. And don't ever call this number.
sorry that happened to you...been there done that but for 3x that amount....sucks but learn and move on..
Thanks for letting us know and don't feel bad. I got stung for 3x that amount too with some OF Gal from the small town Nebraska. She text a couple of times but kept postponing the online meeting and finally ghosted me. I am smarted then that until you see their breasts!
So sorry that happened to ya..
I like to check out sip sap to see how dumb are all the the sacmer are on the that site. I have not seen a real provider for some time. Skip the games has gone to hell also.
ditto
skipthegames IS gameplayers MOST of the time!
ya gotta do research on the gal and make sure she has solid rep elsewhere

there are some awesome locals gals yalls area!!! and some traveling ones luje me who come regularly!