Is there a vaccine for malaria?

Im not really down with the skeeto..and i was kinda curious...so i read this.....

http://www.pri.org/health/a-vaccine-...s-to-know.html
Malaria has been well-understood for a long time, and amazingly is still the major killer in third world countries. The most effective way to combat malaria is mosquito control. The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is spending a lot of money solving this public health menace.
Short answer. Unfortunately, NO VACCINE for MALARIA at this time.

SAS
Sickle Cell Anemia
And it has been on the rise for many years. As has been bedbugs. DDT was used on both. One of many reasons we stopped using DDT. Bird of pray eggshells to thin to protect the unhatched bird. So as the DDT slowly breaks down. We have more birds of pray, good. And more bedbugs and mosquitoes that can carry many things, bad.
And it has been on the rise for many years. As has been bedbugs. DDT was used on both. One of many reasons we stopped using DDT. Bird of pray eggshells to thin to protect the unhatched bird. So as the DDT slowly breaks down. We have more birds of pray, good. And more bedbugs and mosquitoes that can carry many things, bad. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Be careful, OSD, don’t start drinking the Right Wing Kool Aid about DDT. Rachel Carson was right!
Hay I was raised on a apple farm. I still have 6 30lb bags of the stuff. You know how hard it is to keep carpenter ants out of DDT. They love the stuff. If you live in a area that grew apples, pears, etc. and you smell DDT, You have carpenter ants.

What I have was Made in Niagara Falls, by Niagara. was that not one of the company's that would not sell land to NYS. NYS than sold the land for housing even when the former owners of the land said please do not do that. Then got sued for letting happen what NYS did. mmmmmmmm Love that Canal! LOL

I'm not pushing to start the use of again. But it is a cause and effect. We use it for the good it did. But we over used and it did bad things also. So we stopped, and now.... well don't let the bed bugs bite.

I don't think this stuff will mix well with cool-aid.