Sa hofo

https://members.seeking.com/member/3...6-a9ff9d686f7e

Anyone seen her? I'm still feeling her out but seems like she is pretty cool. Just too much beating around the bush and vague answers.
I could swear she looks familiar from somewhere, but can't place her. She favorited me earlier today, but I don't currently have premium access on SA, otherwise I'd consider messaging her. The one thing that might make me hesitant is that her profile says she's looking for "one person" - whether that's literally true or not is hard to say, but I assume it indicates that she's going to be wanting a fairly large allowance.
I could swear she looks familiar from somewhere, but can't place her. She favorited me earlier today, but I don't currently have premium access on SA, otherwise I'd consider messaging her. The one thing that might make me hesitant is that her profile says she's looking for "one person" - whether that's literally true or not is hard to say, but I assume it indicates that she's going to be wanting a fairly large allowance. Originally Posted by laserface
That's what I was thinking. She fav me yesterday and started messaging. I had one girl quote me 3 stacks a month plus ppm I said yeah I'll get back to you
I could swear she looks familiar from somewhere, but can't place her. She favorited me earlier today, but I don't currently have premium access on SA, otherwise I'd consider messaging her. The one thing that might make me hesitant is that her profile says she's looking for "one person" - whether that's literally true or not is hard to say, but I assume it indicates that she's going to be wanting a fairly large allowance. Originally Posted by laserface
That's what I was thinking. She fav me yesterday and started messaging. I had one girl quote me 3 stacks a month plus ppm I said yeah I'll get back to you
she is not on there now?
Profile appears to be gone. Maybe she found her "one person"?
Yeah that's my luck
She was a scam anyway, wants you to buy her pics and videos. Saw who you were talking about last night, she favorited me too, was messaging and texting with her last night. After about a hour of text she started with her sales pitch lol. In my experience if a girl favors you without looking at your profile its 100 percent always fake profile or scam