Could you imagine

Could you imagine coming to a hooker site just to talk to other old men about old men? You should be slaying pussy, or at least lieing about it. But NoOOo. You guys want to talk to other guys about older guys.... don't make sense to me. But you do you.
It is surprising that the political forum has a good percentage of guys who don't hobby at all. They are here just to debate politics. For the guys who do hobby there is not much going on in the Coed forum on this site. The rule changes about what the ladies can post has driven most of the providers away over to OH2. I have more posts in the political forum than I do in the Coed forum on this site. The OH2 site does not have a political forum. So if you want to debate politics this would be the site to come to.
Could you imagine coming to a hooker site just to talk to other old men about old men? You should be slaying pussy, or at least lieing about it. But NoOOo. You guys want to talk to other guys about older guys.... don't make sense to me. But you do you. Originally Posted by lookintoo1

LMFAO you hit the nail on the head. It seems that this hooker site is the only life some have. But it does get funny watching Salty getting some of them all worked up.
I guess the laughable part is someone coming into the political posts section - as if they walked into the wrong meeting room at the Marriot, and then having an opinion about the content of what's going on in it. The comments about slaying pussy would be best left in the forums section where the 'slaying' occurred, such as the Encounters or Mens Lounge.

Why come here to cast a stone at old dudes unless it's just to get some attention?
I guess the laughable part is someone coming into the political posts section - as if they walked into the wrong meeting room at the Marriot, and then having an opinion about the content of what's going on in it. The comments about slaying pussy would be best left in the forums section where the 'slaying' occurred, such as the Encounters or Mens Lounge.

Why come here to cast a stone at old dudes unless it's just to get some attention? Originally Posted by eyecu2
... Good point!

#### Salty
LMFAO you hit the nail on the head. It seems that this hooker site is the only life some have. But it does get funny watching Salty getting some of them all worked up. Originally Posted by golferguy55
... I surely trys me best there, mate...

#### Salty
... I surely trys me best there, mate...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Well Salty I must say that it is entertaining watching you get some of these AARP gents all worked up and them getting their depends in a bunch.
Snick
I for one no longer post reviews.
But this is my hub for messaging
This is just a platform. The pussy is just gravy. What's worse - here just for the cooz? Or here just for the strong and funny political views?