Why do Providers LIE

How weird is it that she has her kid with her?
I found out last night she was heading this morning to Colorado. before she even told me. She is just making statements to cover her ass. She told me she would prove her child was with her by sending me a photo. That never happened. She is back in Colorado because she now has time to e-mail the fuck out of me. But when I e-mailed her this morning and sent her PMs on ECCIE (she was on the road still looking for that cheap hotel to wash her clothes, “that was the main reason to check out” so she just kept going until she reached the Colorado border then said fuck might as will head to the house). she had to get her sick child home. (if she was with her NOT) because she would have told me, she told me everything else why not having her child with her and having to find a day care by the hour NEVER came up.. only the story about having a large dog in her room 2nd room she stayed in with her ghost of a daughter. (she told me it was none of my Bizzness that her child was with her) funny you told me damn near your whole life story and just about everything in between.
So now that she is home, she is trying to answer all the information on this thread keep trying to cover her ass. (So are you still in KC) NOT. She told me she was going to stay for me (BS) she was planning on leaving on Thursday Morning is what she told me. I was going to fix her car on Wed. and if I couldn't do it she was going to have to stay until it got fixed. I lot of these guys know me and I don't lie or cheap anyone and never will. She just e-mailed me asking if I had or know where her ID is because she left her wallet with me at the table we were sitting. I gave her wallet so not to leave it at the table. Really I felt like she is trying to pin me with something. Before she took me to her room and left a stack of cash on the table. Because a client just left (nice touch leaving the used condoms on the floor) I was a dumb ass just setting there thinking if the cops came in right now I would have been Fucked. I didn’t touch anything in the room. I sat on the bed while she left to get her jacket she wanted to get something to eat, (so she pushed her next client back two hours (she had them coming back to back just a half hour between and she didn’t clean up after this guy left) because I was waiting I saw the guy come in and leave. She called me straight away as the guy walked past me. I was laughing the whole time. She also thought it was funny.
Like I said I have no reason to lie or steal or cheat anyone. But she felt she did and I was the one that paid the price for being nice. If she did get sick last night she could have e-mailed me last night to let me know. She didn’t until this morning that she wasn’t feeling good while she was packing her car. Yes she told me a lot about herself and I will keep that to myself. I don’t know if I believe any of it to begin with in the first place. Yes the car had TX’s plates so she must have told you some kind of story (Supre_Delin00) because she did mention something about that. She did say she would pay me by leaving some money at the hotel front desk, but wanted my name to put on the envelope. Then she asked for my PayPal information then she said she would leave a card for me. I called the hotel and they said she checked out early this morning and didn’t leave any money or a note. They knew who I was because I told them Monday I was there to fix a lady’s car. Covered my ass. It’s funny she was sick but drove back to Colorado this morning, but was staying in KC one more night (lie) should we all start searching BP and the web to see where you are posting now. You don’t even fill out the calendar on you site to let people now where you are going to be next. (weird)
Yes I did take the cup holder out or the center conceal and found the broken part that you had the coat hanger stuck in to disengage the shifter out of park, because it was stuck in park, you told me you also had a mechanic friend that works on your car and you were going to call him. You wanted me to test fuses and wiring along with doing a number of other things in your car that was dirty and sticky full of dog hair and stuff I have no idea what I was sticking my hand into. And the little thingy was the lock out pin that lets the car know that you can turn off your car. Safety and your mechanic friend told you to just leave the key in it keep it in Neutral and use the parking brake. (Right) that’s what you told me. I showed you what to do without a bunch of crap. Again she did want to pay me in trade, then she check out of the hotel. She then wanted to give me ONLY 20.00 for my time. Funny her time is 300 and hour. But my time and tools are only on the BS scale to her. I told her for my time and gas it would cost 100. I spent 60.00 just in gas driving down to her hotel twice then today would have been a third time. She never offered to pay me after I asked for 100.00. So now you know a little more about what really happened.
She told me I am a very hateful person and have some major problem and don’t listen. It’s funny when I do my research and check my information and she gets caught in a lie. She tries to back pedal fast as hell.
I have helped out many girls on this site I never ask for payment. I always leave that up to them and what they feel would be right. I never apply pressure and never will. I believe everyone needs help and if I can I will always do my best to help them out.
Ask Destiny: I told her I would help fix her car, but someone fixed it for her. But I was there for her.
Laci: won't pay me she gone and doesn't care. I told her next time she comes to town she can pay me (cash). she stated she doesn't want to see me again. really, because I am a mean person starting all this drama about her. I think she bought this on herself by not paying and lying along with leaving town in such a hurried state.

So have fun with her next time she comes back to town guys. You might not get your monies worth she is High Dollar for the hour.

Laci: just E-Mail after reading this and stated she is still in Kansas @ 9:40PM what ever. I really don't care and I don't think anyone else cares about you by now. Drama Queen.... still to sick to carry on... then way check out of the hotel just go down to one room and save money... that would have been the smart idea and on the corner there was a CVS by the hotel you stayed. So why check out and look for a cheap hotel with bed bugs and put yourself and child through all that crap.
She still didn't state she would pay me... she just keeps staying away from that conversation if she was in Kansas she could leave it at that Hotel...
she never told me she was still in Kansas until now...again with the Lies....
Well there is a full moon lol.............. Originally Posted by growler
GROWL
  • JS42
  • 03-27-2013, 08:50 PM
Dude, I understand your anger, but you should walk away from the keyboard, take a deeeeeep breath and let this shit go. You're out of gas money, and time, feel lucky and move on....because you are starting to make a spectacle of yourself.
Dude, I understand your anger, but you should walk away from the keyboard, take a deeeeeep breath and let this shit go. You're out of gas money, and time, feel lucky and move on....because you are starting to make a spectacle of yourself. Originally Posted by JS42

Your so right I think I got the message out about her.
I have offered to compensate him for fixing my car and I will without hesitation.
Super, I never said or implied that I was rich. WIsh that was the case, as we all do. Originally Posted by femalehobbyist
You've "offered" ?...Well should be no problem then..RIGHT??
Thing is though, I've never met him but he seems to have a good rep and I'm sure as soon as you pay him for his time, etc this little incident will be all cleared up...RIGHT??
I'm sure if she provided a service and the guy that received the service left without paying, she'd have no issue right?

And the fact that he *only* removed her cupholder and told her to 'grab the thingy' is irrelevant, because she was paying for his TIME (and any other cupholder removal activities were between consenting adults)? I'm still trying to understand how this thought process works.

<Sarcasm much?>
Sounds like Wimpy from Popeye. I"ll gladly pay on Tuesday for a BBBJ today.
Providers base thier whole lives on lies. How would anyone expect from them when they do not have something in thier mouths to keep them from speaking. Do we really want the thruth?? Or does that mess with the illousion?
I'm sure if she provided a service and the guy that received the service left without paying, she'd have no issue right?

And the fact that he *only* removed her cupholder and told her to 'grab the thingy' is irrelevant, because she was paying for his TIME (and any other cupholder removal activities were between consenting adults)? Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey
The problem she never touched my little thingy or my cupholder. That must have been the problem to begin with. I don't have a cupholder on me, but I do have a little thingy. When my little thingy get's touched it grows like the incredible hulk, get's pissed and turns purple. I have no control over the girls then, they try and try to beat him and jump on his back and ride him for a very long time.
Providers base thier whole lives on lies. How would anyone expect from them when they do not have something in thier mouths to keep them from speaking. Do we really want the thruth?? Or does that mess with the illousion? Originally Posted by big country
Wow! Your general regard for providers is unimpressive. Perhaps this is the case in this situation and being taken advantage of should always be in one a mind, however we are NOT all liars.

For all involved, I am sorry for your misunderstanding. It is never good when things go awry.

Please like this post and score it as a 5 star if you know me and agree that I am not a liar.
Bottom Line is dont help these girls and expect anything in return........If you wanna help then help....then leave it at that.....just do it out of kindness

Its the expecting a return when we get fucked

But i do believe not all providers are like this...just keep that as a policy
Another great story and she was almost called after last snow storm. All girls may not be liars. Theres probably 10 in Kc that are not liars or attituded out. I think life would just be easier to retire. Buy 30 different girls a cocktail. And laugh. My next line of wisdom I may have to charge $20 a letter and only in private pm form. Some wisdom is priceless and a better time than you could dream.

(When I keep it real it's generally to much for most to handle)
Wow! Your general regard for providers is unimpressive. Perhaps this is the case in this situation and being taken advantage of should always be in one a mind, however we are NOT all liars.

For all involved, I am sorry for your misunderstanding. It is never good when things go awry.

Please like this post and score it as a 5 star if you know me and agree that I am not a liar. Originally Posted by Ari816

Works for me..
Bottom Line is dont help these girls and expect anything in return........If you wanna help then help....then leave it at that.....just do it out of kindness

Its the expecting a return when we get fucked

But i do believe not all providers are like this...just keep that as a policy Originally Posted by BigDeal
Bingo! We have a winner. Best reasoned post of the entire string.