what happened to the photo threads in co-ed?

Are we still allowed to start/continue photo threads in co-ed as long as the pics follow the new guidelines?

Also, how does one go about advertising availability of duo sessions? Is that even "allowed". Same with offering "specials"? - since my last two updates were flagged for using that term.

Thanks for your time and attention.

- Lyssandra
  • Mokoa
  • 02-13-2019, 02:27 PM
What happened to the photo threads in co-ed? Originally Posted by LyssandraAsh
Because so many of the pictures in that thread were not in compliance with the newly revised guidelines it was faster to simply remove the threads from view instead of individually editing each post that was not in compliance.

Are we still allowed to start/continue photo threads in co-ed as long as the pics follow the new guidelines? Originally Posted by LyssandraAsh
Yes. Those guidelines are here...

https://eccie.net/announcement.php?f=579

Also, how does one go about advertising availability of duo sessions? Is that even "allowed". Originally Posted by LyssandraAsh
"Duo sessions" is a reference to P4P, therefor that is not allowed

Same with offering "specials"? - since my last two updates were flagged for using that term. Originally Posted by LyssandraAsh
"Specials" is a reference to P4P and is also not allowed.
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2368276 has some good info, Lyssandra.

Mokoa is correct that "duos" alludes to P4P, but here is a little more info that you might find helpful.

• Often, our Upgraded Female Accounts offer "threesome" appointments, i.e., working together with another lady in the community, however she MUST also have an Eccie Upgraded Female Account. You may not use the term “doubles” anymore. Instead say that you have a friend or partner who can join you. In those situations, we do allow you to mention this availability and we do allow you to mention your partner by name, even if she has also posted a Weekly Update for that week and mentioned you as a partner as well. This situation in particular, however, will be monitored closely to prevent abuse or circumvention of our guidelines. Please limit this to simply mentioning your partner's name, and the details of the availability. Two Weekly Updates in the same week that are "centered around” your threesome availability may be considered excessive, and limitations put in place.
Thank you!! I'm just hardly ever on here anymore except to post ads, I've read all of the stickys but I really do appreciate you both taking the time to explain. It helps A LOT!

- Lyssandra Ash