WTF is this ??

This was in my mailbox! Was it in yours??

Pittsburgh Visit

Good morning,

I was looking through and noticed you are in the Pittsburgh area. I wanted to introduce myself to you as I will be visiting Pittsburgh for the first time toward the end of the week.

My name is ZoEy Splash aka Mistress Misty Mayi. I am a switch and those are my two sides . (GFE and domme) Very low-volume provider and don't travel too often so my visits are a rare surprise. A "unicorn" is something I've described as. I'm very genuine, I'm not an actress or fake any part of our time spent together. Some of my specialties include DT and am a multiple orgasming squirter.

Please take the time to look over my showcase, bio page and encounter reports and if I have piqued your interest, send me an email at misty.mayi69@gmail.com and we can go from there. Don't miss me this visit, not sure when I will be resurfacing to the area.

See you soon,
ZoEy
Unsolicited solicitation!
She is real and I've been chatting with her for about a week. She's from out of town and I'm guessing she is trying to drum up business while she is here. I don't see anything wrong with it. Might be because skipthegames doesn't seem to be functioning and she's trying to get the word out.
Looks like she got to the community.
I say let her stay. I love it when a broad chats me up. It's so fucking rare, I forgot what that might feel like actually.
Guess I should feel honored that she noticed me! lol
was in my inbox as well
Guess I should feel honored that she noticed me! lol Originally Posted by Déjà vu
I don't think anybody was noticed, it was pretty sure I was the Eccie version of spam!
I hope they don't all figure out how to do it. I get enough stuff I neither asked for or want on here, everytime I want to go to a page here I have to click out of the rent a ho directory. I find it annoying.
I see no issue with it. Nice that a hot provider is planning a visit. She seems quite nice and legit. Nothing wrong with her reaching out to me letting me know she may be in town
Good to know. Obviously the first one sent to me, didn't know what to make of it. Thought my account was hacked.

Thanks for the explanation.
Recently got pms from Allureus Ter and Domedoggy 69. I thought it was just me getting random messages cus I'm so handsome
Her handle is do me doggy 69, she’s from Elmira NY, tours quite a bit in NY and is probably looking to expand her territory. I got a similar pm yesterday. She gets good reviews on the upstate NY board and some providers I know she’s duo’d with like her. Give her a ride if she gets to town, how bad can it be?, she’s on my list
  • gahdt
  • 08-09-2019, 09:50 AM
I’ve seen her a few times. She bigger on marketing than she is on following through.

Cancels a lot
Wonder how many appointments she made off my post !?