How long do you give a provider to respond

And what do you tell them if the message you back and already found someone.
I usually try to make contact several days ahead. How long I wait depends - do I want to see her in particular, or am I mostly looking for fun at a specific time?

Either way, if it’s no longer good for me when I hear back, I say that time was good for me when I contacted her, but something has come up, and let’s see if we can figure out something else that would work for both of us.
That's not so crazy....
You may have to change your handle to Reasonable Bob....

We once had a guy here called Normal Bob.... Those were the days
I had a young lady text me the other day asking if I would like to see her again. When I didn't respond in about 40 minutes or so, she sent another text saying" Okay hun, I'll just delete your contact."
All this from someone who can takes days to respond. SMH
That's not so crazy....
You may have to change your handle to Reasonable Bob....

We once had a guy here called Normal Bob.... Those were the days Originally Posted by Paulie Rockstar
i recall someone posting that he is around but now under a different handle...
Bob at post 2 is not crazy.
I always prebooked quite a ways in advance.
It all depends……everyone has some skin in this game.

However, SHE owns the skin you want, so SHE controls the game.

You either wait for a response, or you move on. It’s up to you to decide, just like she will decide whether to respond.

Desperate people make terrible mistakes…….

elg…..
i recall someone posting that he is around but now under a different handle... Originally Posted by quimps
True

So is GP
  • rj317
  • 02-24-2022, 11:58 AM
I typically wait about an hour because they may be with someone at the moment
I had a young lady text me the other day asking if I would like to see her again. When I didn't respond in about 40 minutes or so, she sent another text saying" Okay hun, I'll just delete your contact."
All this from someone who can takes days to respond. SMH Originally Posted by retone
Think I can top this

Basically the same mo I get a cold call text out of no where and can't place the number

Ask who it is ? A Brianna, Breanna etc .. theres what 5 of them so I'm still drawing blank

Do you have a pic? This is when this wack job goes postal claiming I'm looking for free pics. She cant believe I dont remember her .is also pissec I thought it's some other beismna is all upset I cant remember etc etc

Then this fuckin animal says she's blocking ME, and letting ALL the other hooker know what a douche I am as if I instigated any of the conversation .

Well that's laughable as I'm waaaaay ahead of her again and been testing the old blacklisting threat for the better part of 10 years of obnoxious posting at just about every hooker that posts a single word .... so this unhinged animal cant even match up to my efforts . But flattered she was going to spend her time trying
i recall someone posting that he is around but now under a different handle... Originally Posted by quimps
True

So is GP Originally Posted by jokacz
A lot of guys like hiding in the bushes………

elg…..
A lot of guys like writing fake reviews………

elg….. Originally Posted by elghund
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2616071

FIFY