State: Texas
Address: Cherry Park/Hwy 6
Activities: A+ massage, HE, OTC NE
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: 5'6, Thick but not BBW, Small C's
Recommendation: Yes
I disapprove of this review he used a name, phone number and awful review. His other review had no name phone address or anything to tell us anything maybe it wasnt him. I think it was some fake AI chatbot honestly.
UC, please BAN this worthless "contributor" immediately. By the way, how is it you're able to see my reviews if you have me "ignored".
I disapprove of this review he used a name, phone number and awful review. His other review had no name phone address or anything to tell us anything maybe it wasnt him. I think it was some fake AI chatbot honestly. Originally Posted by greeksquad
With that being said, shouldn’t you disapprove of his other review? This one is spot on with all the info, lol.
greeksquad,
The thread is about Jenny at her spa.
This is not a creative writing class.

Here's a specific staff instruction to you to not hijack threads.
You have a pm on this coming at you also.
Glad to hear she is back.
Good review LL; I’ll need to make my way back there. Did you gat a look at any of the other talent?

On a different note, I wonder how long before the next name change. My spider senses say soon.
Good review LL; I’ll need to make my way back there. Did you gat a look at any of the other talent?

On a different note, I wonder how long before the next name change. My spider senses say soon. Originally Posted by Tiger407
Great review, LL; thanks!
Awfully good review, sir. How do you rent such real estate without monthly remittance of consideration denominated in drachmas?
I thought this place was closed permanently? I'll definitely have to go back.
Awfully good review, sir. How do you rent such real estate without monthly remittance of consideration denominated in drachmas? Originally Posted by Michael8219
You can't give that real-estate away.
I thought this place was closed permanently? I'll definitely have to go back. Originally Posted by hotbox247
She told me it had been slow and that's exactly what I told her. Everyone thought they were closed for good but it was mainly due to covid and being shorthanded.
Used to visit Cherry Park regularly when I first began mongering in earnest. That’s where I fell in love with #1 Tina.

I will definitely be checking this spot out again soon. Great review!

GS, if you need more boring details, read some of my encounters and report them instead.