Whete to stay mid September

Thinking of getting away for birthday thinking of staying at Veneto. Travelling alone, any advice greatly appreciated, where to stay hobby sources, thanks bros. I will give full report!
Ck out BBB JRecievers reviews,may help you.
  • Tiny
  • 08-23-2016, 06:19 PM
The Veneto used to be the best place to stay, but it's becoming run down and I believe they charge $50 or something ridiculous to allow you to take a woman to your room. Check the website referenced below for up to date info.

The Hyatt Place hotel is a good bet. It's well located with respect to Habano's, Veneto, Le Palace and Elite, good value, decent rooms, and they charge little or nothing if you bring a woman back.

Other options where I've stayed, but it's been a while -

Hotel Ejecutivo - They charged $10 to bring a woman to your room. Great location like Hyatt. Street noise is not a problem if you run air conditioner. Old, but comfortable rooms

Continental Hotel - Great location. Terrible amount of noise. I had no problem bringing women back but others have

Bristol - In same area, great location. Very nice hotel. They didn't charge when I brought a woman back but they did their very best to make sure I'd never do it again.

Miramar Intercontinental - Nice hotel, awesome buffet, on the water. Not quite as well located as the preceding, but still good location. No problem bringing a couple of women back, but they weren't dressed like hookers.

Riu - reputedly not girl friendly. They demanded my girlfriend present her passport. And she really was my girlfriend.

Go to internationalsexguide.info for mongering information.