URL / Website: -
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: By Juniors
Activities: Bbbj, cfs, daty
Hair Length and Color: Long, brown
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Amber is exactly what she looks like in her pics. Skinny not overly skinny, perfect skinny, B's up top, shaved below. She is stunning!
Recommendation: Yes
Link?
She told me she doing 10 to 12 appointments a day and is not a morning person so do the math unless you go after midnight chances are you won’t be in line to see her.
She told me she doing 10 to 12 appointments a day and is not a morning person so do the math unless you go after midnight chances are you won’t be in line to see her. Originally Posted by Billboatman10
Very Handy response. Doubt any providers see that many in a day. Oddly she sent me a text the other morning .
She told me she doing 10 to 12 appointments a day and is not a morning person so do the math unless you go after midnight chances are you won’t be in line to see her. Originally Posted by Billboatman10
As many as she may see I will tell you she smelled amazing, tasted amazing, and everything on her was as it should be. So, if she's high volume I couldn't tell and it's obvious she is very hygienic. I am gonna go see her again asap.