Name: Candy
Address and Phone: Pearls of Asia - 11047 Ables Lane Phone: (469) 248-3065
Address: Ables lane
Phone: 469-248-3065
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Dfk, table shower, titty sucking, BBBJ (the best), Daty, Cowgirl CIP
Hair Length and Color: Long, dark brown, styled
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Short little thing, slim, larger tits than most Koreans, very nice grabbable ass (not PAWG-like, but firm and sexy), very gentle and pleasing personality
Recommendation: absolutely yes!
I don't like the nature of this......(the best) ....the best Head ever! first I've seen on an AMP lady. I think Purlie is trying to make sure Candy gets some business.

"Candy took me to a big room in the back, luxurious looking room just as I had read. Candy gave me a nice rubdown on the shower bed. Very Geisha-like. We got on the regular bed, and Candy began making out with me." - what a newb.....

With all 3 encounters, wow, with all of that experience, who should care that its the first time you've seen it or the best you've ever had. LOL

Overall, dude, Your a funny person and you make me laugh...........you may not want to call out other hobbyist encounters as none of your 3 were worth reading.
^^ Where did you come from?
Plan C actually worked out for him....
Plan C actually worked out for him.... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Plan C was great? I wouldn't really say I planned anything though. I didn' t know Pearls was there 16 hours earlier, let alone Candy.

To the poster earlier. Relax Man, no need to get cross. Candy has the best Head Game, No doubt in my mind. I' m talking about all the Head I done got from any one. She is that good.
Plan C as in Plan A was Bella...she wasn't there, Plan B was Honey, and then you settled for Plan C which was Candy. For not knowing something didn't exist 16 hours previous you sure did know who to ask for...
Plan C as in Plan A was Bella...she wasn't there, Plan B was Honey, and then you settled for Plan C which was Candy. For not knowing something didn't exist 16 hours previous you sure did know who to ask for... Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Did you not read? I did not ask for Candy, she was offered to me after the other 2 were not available. I had never heard of her. Do you have something against Candy?

Go get Candy to suck your dick. You will lose some of that attitude my Man, your blood pressure will drop 30 points and that happy meter will go way up!
Ghost wasnt being derogatory, "Plan C" is just a saying everyone knows you didnt PLAN on seeing Candy take a chill pill and go get some more creampie
Ghost wasnt being derogatory, "Plan C" is just a saying everyone knows you didnt PLAN on seeing Candy take a chill pill and go get some more creampie Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy
No, Mr. Ghost snickered and said "funny you knew who to ask for". Mr. Ghost needs the chill pill. He needs to get laid, he is always commenting but this site is for getting laid!
I take a lot of chill pills. They look like coors light!!!
  • Gar
  • 08-30-2018, 03:27 PM
Thanks, I didn't know she was back from vacation.

I take a lot of chill pills. They look like coors light!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
I'm In need of a couple of those chill pills now.
  • GT5
  • 08-31-2018, 10:55 AM
If i am not mistaken, Candy was at Pearls for a long time, as Lisa's sidekick and can privide top notch service.
Candy's service is second to none
Candy's service is second to none Originally Posted by Goose2u
You got that right! I thought Shasha at Lucky Heaven was as good as it would ever get, but Candy is even better
Candy is pretty good just wish she would shave that bush. It's already not much of a bush as it is not sure why she keeps it.