IN A SHELTER NEED HELP WITH FOOD

hello everyone I'm in a women's shelter and I would appreciate it if any could help. Txt me 9494624684. I'm off of Davis and Cockrell hill. Hate having to ask ugh
Two things...

1. I've never seen a womens shelter that didn't feed its residents.

2. I've never seen a womens shelter that would be ok with even a GENERAL area being posted. You really should remove that... if you are actually at a shelter, you are putting others at risk.
I'm not trying to be bashed in a time of need but anyway that's where I get picked up at
You up for a car date?
Six months ago Tara went by to give her money and baby food. She is legit.
she Didn't give my money and gave me diapers and wipes
msg me smokin
Sorry Bestman-- with all the name changes its sometimes hard to keep track.

Wasn't bashing. I've offered others help in the past. When I'm bashing, you'll know it.

I question only because I do a lot of advocacy work with local shelters and find it odd to be requesting food if you are at one. If there is a serious issue with that then it needs to be known-- because it affects more than just you and yours. If you have a specific need, by all means, PM me and I will see what I can do on my end.

In all seriousness-- be very careful giving any kind of general area location if you are living in a shelter. That is a huge no-no and I don't want you to find yourself in trouble over it.
Where's Adrian Peterson? Ain't that your boos cousin?
I have to agree with Grace. I've worked in a shelter before and posting any sort of location can be risky. Also, shelters do feed the residents.

But put that all a side. I'm not far from there. What kind of food do you need? Maybe I can help you with that.
I have no problem buying a fellow provider food.
You should be thankful for what was given to you. Yes money was included.
I was and she gave me no money I know what she gave me and you girls can PM me
So freaken what. Money was given. If she has a baby, it's about trying to help the baby and not try to drag someone down in their hour of need.
and Billy goat that was mean and racist and I'm not with the dad thank u very much