commie cunt whore kills ...innocent citizens

nancy anti-american cunt whore pelosi forced ...a beauty salon ta ...open so the cunt whore coulds ....get a ...blow out ...while refusing to wear a mask therefore ...killing ...innocent people due to her refusal a the ...god science we alls must prays ...ta

...communist leftists respond bys ...accusin ...the poor salon owner who done been ...ordered ta close ta the public an therefore go ...broke ...a illegally taping the cunt whore an damand the small ...business owner be crushed by their ...other god the ...state

...rise up fellow ...freedom lovers an prepare ta meet the communist ...enemy on the battlefield an leave none a these fucking failures an flops ...standin!
Here here!!!!!
nancy anti-american cunt whore pelosi aka david lo pan

...ifs ya outsa ...touch mouth breathers donts knows david lo ...pan use yer fucking google finger
did Nancy's slave do a goo job ????
"We make the rules for the little people. We dont have to follow them"
When I saw the video of Nancy saying Biden should not debate trump, her right eye was twitching everytime she mentioned trump. I think she was subconsisously imaging trump giving her a facial, and baby batter hit her eye !! Lol
facial keeps her not looking older ????

I wonder if her dream had hubby watching ????
The GOAT covers this in the first 30 seconds of another classic performance.

The chick who owns that hairstyle place is really pissed!