My own personal gun buy back program.

I was thinking of hosting my own gun buy back (not necessarily in Texas) program.

If those idiots are willing to sell their guns A) to the government; and B) for THAT CHEAP, why not save the government some money and time. Shit I might even get a tax credit for saving them (tongue n cheek)

Anyone want in on this!! Pick a city, run some ads. Hell to tha ya!

Even just $20k would buy soooooo many guns, I could open a store. Hookers n guns R' us

I'll let you know how it works out.
  • WTF
  • 02-21-2013, 02:29 PM
You need to open a store named '' LK & Tim McVeigh, Bring it on!''
I was thinking of hosting my own gun buy back (not necessarily in Texas) program.

If those idiots are willing to sell their guns A) to the government; and B) for THAT CHEAP, why not save the government some money and time. Shit I might even get a tax credit for saving them (tongue n cheek)

Anyone want in on this!! Pick a city, run some ads. Hell to tha ya!

Even just $20k would buy soooooo many guns, I could open a store. Hookers n guns R' us

I'll let you know how it works out. Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Better settle for Hooktards n Guns R Us!
How about More Bang for Your Buck ...
In Seattle they had a gun buyback event in January of this year. The offered a pittance for rifles and pistols. Private gun buyers set up shop a half block down the street and offered almost twice as much for weapons. The police ran out of money and people who had been dropping out of line for the private buyers deserted wholesale. Here is the link; http://seattletimes.com/html/localne...uybackxml.html

One thing to note about this story, there are a few lies in it. The so-called missile launcher shown in the photo was actually TWO launchers. One was a training device and the other was the empty tube of a throw away weapon. Neither of which could be fired. So much for honest media.

Kaylens idea works though and as far as federal law goes is not illegal unless she is a convicted felon.
Glenna, we're all quite certain that you probably have to use a shovel to pay your immense income tax burden so a "tax break" for a gun buy back program probably makes a lot of sense - to you.
Randy my love, I pay more in capital gains tax than most assholes make.
How about More Bang for Your Buck ... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

That was damn funny!

Ok I'm outta here. No need to get up folks.